Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say if that ever happens, we all join together to just take over the park and run it ad-hoc. We can then add free roamming ghost robots to the haunted mansion controlled by people on the net. Of course, then someone would take over Mr. Lincoln and turn it into a virtual reality experience. Then one of us gets shot and the whole thing goes down the drain from there.
    When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true, but because of distance, not for millions of years.

This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"

Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Comment

I can't go there.
      But Tokyo is a plan I already have.
      Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Comment

Totally shocked me when I saw the title of this thread......thank goodness you guys are just trying to scare me!
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I find this a very sad post. I grew up at DL and cannot imagine it not being there. However, I also love WDW. It just is different. It has a lot more to present than Disneyland, but Disneyland has some unique things that WDW does not have.

#1 Walt was there. He has his own apartement there. His spirit lives there. You can feel it.

#2 DL being in a large city recruits many college age students to be CMs. WDW has many retired folks who do many of the jobs the younger CMs do at DL. It changes the atmosphere of the park.

#3 The weather is better in southern Cal. Florida is humid much of the summer. It rains during the summer there. Hurricanes hit Florida. I have had to wear a poncho at WDW during their brief rainstorms, and it does detract from the magic. Southern Cal has brief times of heat, but nothing compared to humid Florida.

I suppose that they could always build the same attractions at WDW but it will always lack the things above.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X