This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland is closed!

Sorry if this topic was discussed before, but if they decided to pull the plug on DL Anaheim, would you travel to Fla. to see the clone, or would you be so upset that you wouldn't be a DL fan anymore? This is a tough question.
    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

I don't like WDW as much, or Florida in general for that matter, so I wouldn't go any more often than I do now - once a decade or so. Or I might just be "over it" after all that's happened...

Comment

I'd save my money and head for either Europe or Japan. I'd go back to WDW at least once though. Gotta ride Expedition Everest!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

It's a great question, and hopefully very unlikely to ever occur.

For our family, I would think that we'd try to get to WDW. However, we go once a year to DL now, but would only be able to muster up the cash every two years to make the trip to Florida. I might even be tempted to hit up TDL and DisneySea as that park just looks amazing! In any event, it'd be a big cash loss for Disney as I'm sure my family's situation is not all that uncommon.

For now, we are T minus 10 days to DL!!
        "Fire at will, boys!"

"Which one's Will?

Comment

Even if the Disney Company pulled the plug on DL, someone else would probably scoop it up and try to maintain the feel of the park. I bet it would even happen without the guests really knowing it ever happened. There would be some complications getting the rights to use the characters in the park, but I think some savvy businessperson would try to keep it the same. With luck, it might even be the Oriental Land Company and we may actually see some new E tickets in DL...

Comment

i dont even like to think about it....

but I will agree... i think that someone would buy it and try and keep it going... I just hope that it neever happends while I am around or my grandkids... i have every intention of keeping the park open... I will give all of my extra money to disneyland... like I am not already... tee hee...
            -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
            Shines in the night for you
            To tell you that the dreams you plan
            Really can come true

Comment

Originally posted by Wendy_Bird
              i dont even like to think about it....

but I will agree... i think that someone would buy it and try and keep it going... I just hope that it neever happends while I am around or my grandkids... i have every intention of keeping the park open... I will give all of my extra money to disneyland... like I am not already... tee hee...
              I'm with you. Anything to keep it open is what I will do.
              sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

If it was to close, I would give over everything! But I don't think it will... As long as theres guests, and as long as they pay money, it's open!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                ~

Comment

I'd be so upset I wouldn't be a fan anymore. You can't close the original that started it all!

Comment

Even if the Earth itself swallowed up Disneyland and the Walt Disney Company decided to abandon it I believe that with all of those Hotels and businesses in the area that rely on Disneyland that it would even then be rebuilt..............but if I am wrong and somehow it did close without any possible resurection then yes, I would visit WDW more often then I do now but certainly not as much as I visit DL.
                    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

If there was somehow a way that it was closed, not to reopen.... I'd be pissed and only go to TDL because Disney makes the least money from it

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

disney world would never get my business, I would go to living seas.
                        How much longer will it take
                        For the world to see.
                        We should learn to live
                        And simply let it be.
                        Bloodstone, bloodstone.

Comment

I would likely go to WDW once every 5 years. Instead of DLR once a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas
                            Sorry if this topic was discussed before, but if they decided to pull the plug on DL Anaheim, would you travel to Fla. to see the clone, or would you be so upset that you wouldn't be a DL fan anymore? This is a tough question.
                            <gasp!> Let's not discuss such things. I have no clue what I would do. Go into a state of shock and panic probably! :confused: There would go my dream job.

Comment

*practices lamaze breathing* He He Hooo He He Hoo He He Hoo ....

YOU SCARED ME! I really hope this would never happen, but if it did it would be such a betrayl to all that is Disney that I would no longer have the desire to go to any of their parks.
                              Originally posted by drunkmom
                              this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X