Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Need Help. HMH collectible question.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help. HMH collectible question.

My wife, daughter and I spent the first half of this past week at DLR and we had SOOOOOOO much fun. We rode everything we wanted several times since the lines were super short if not walk on. My favorite was Haunted Mansion Holiday. This is the first year I've seen it. I must have rode it 10 times, I lost count. We also picked up a lot of cool collectibles. I got several NBC items and my wife even surprised me with the NBC embroidered leather jacket.

I also sought out this years pins for HMH and finally found them in a small case and locked away behind the register in the Bat En Rouge shop. I was so glad I finally found them that it never occurred to me that there might be more than the two that were in the case. That is until this moring while I was looking through some items on ebay.

How many pins are there for this year? These are the two I bought...

and this is the other one I've seen on ebay...

These three are being sold as a set on ebay for $70. I'd like to get the third one with Jack and any others that may have been produced without buying a full set and being taken to the cleaners in the process. Can anyone help me out with this? Does anyone have any extras or can point me in the right direction to find these?
    You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

Re: Need Help. HMH collectible question.

Hi JangoFett,

There is a wondeful place that us pin traders frequest. It is pinpics.com. It's a fabulous site where you can trade with people across the world! The search I did came up with more than I remembered for this year; 11 Nightmare pins for 2006. I don't think my search will paste here. So, go to pinpics.com. Click search. Click the Disneyland resort box and at the bottom type Nightmare 2006. You'll get the results.
    Email me with any questions at prillzilla AT Altrionet Dot Com

Aprille :-)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X