Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

what do you think of the pirates themed TSI

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think of the pirates themed TSI

The name of the thread speeks for itself do you like the Idea of making tom sawyers island into a pirate thing or do you not.
    I love it and cant wait!
    22.86%
    its kinda cool
    34.29%
    I dont realy care
    5.71%
    I am not to big on it
    17.14%
    I hate it!
    20.00%
    "To all who come to this happy place..welcome disneyland is your land here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the chalenge and promise of the future disneyland is dedicated to the ideals the dreams and the hard facts that have created america with a hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world"

Re: what do you think of the pirates themed TSI

The last one...

Comment

i like the idea i think that that would be really cool

Comment

I'll let you know when I see it all redone. But overall I think it'll be neat. I think pirates are fascinating and I thought that before the movies.

Comment

I feel better on the compromise. At least it makes sense. I would prefer this didn't happen at all. I mean, Pirates is not gonna be as huge forever, I don't care how good it is, and it is good. Look at Lord of the Rings. Is it as popular now? No. After everything, the craze is going to die down and we will be where we started, with a troubled, underbudgeted island.
          My mind won't rest
          and I don't sleep
          Not even in my dreams...
          -"If You Ever Did Believe"
          written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
          1985-2005

Comment

I like the compromise as well. It will get kids interested in the storyline of the place I think, and it will be really awesome instead of dirt and concrete like it is now. Time to be interactive!

Comment

I give it two thumbs up!
              "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

through the change of all of disneyland there was 3 things that had remained the same and i looked forward to everytime i went. Esplanade(changed) The Hub(changed) and Tom Sawyers Island(soon to be changed). Disneyland is loosing memory that it was created by sir Walt Disney himself. NOT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!!!!!
                pshhh i guess

Comment

and i suppose ther making the island part of NOS
                  pshhh i guess

Comment

I just like to say that I called this way back in May. I started a thread with a video of some suits talking to each other as they rode the Mark Twain around the island. Everybody said it was probably nothing and I was being a bit to presumtuous, but clearly I was not.
                    As for the changes, I think it might be cool. I'm just glad to see they aren't going to ruin the Mississippi feel of the area so that the Mark Twain still fits in with the story. If Lassater approves it, I'm willing to give it a shot.

Comment

At first I completely hated it.

But with the news it will blend TS & pirates (which was supposedly the original intent), I'm a little okay with that.

But I'm still a bit iffy on the results.

I was intrigued about the sword fight training on the island's F! stage.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                      -Jurassic Park

Comment

"It's Kinda Cool"

Like I said in the Al Lutz thread I'm happy with the compromise. Granted, a part of me feels it's a cop out just so Burbank can still get their way, but I'm willing to give it a chance.

I really, really, like the idea of the skeleton reaching out to guests and saying, "DEAD MEN DO TELL TALES!"

...Joe...

Comment

It needs to be changed for the premiere POTC-At Worlds End because we supposedly have passes to go!!!!!:yea: :thumbup:

If it is anywhere else other than Disneyland I will be very upset!!!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X