Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Please help made a stupid mistake

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help made a stupid mistake

Hello I was just wondering if anyone received the e-mail from Disney about the special offer of a $69 room rate at the end of January beginning of February. If you did could you please give me all the information or forward me the e-mail.

I had this e-mail and accidently deleted it. Thanks your help will be greatly appreciated.
    If you believe, dreams really do come true!!!

Re: Please help made a stupid mistake

If you get it again can you forward it to me?
    Foolish Mortal
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by doombuggy driver View Post
      can you forward it to me?
      me too, please

Comment

We have been waiting for the great rates for that time. Has anyone gotten them?

Comment

The one that I saw wasn't for the DL Hotels, but for the "Good Neighbor" Hotels. Not having any interest in those, I deleted the email. Sorry...

It would be nice to get those super-low AP rates again. We enjoyed the $79-$119/night rates quite often.

Maybe we will see them again if this new promo doesn't work out too well.

Only time will tell...

Comment

I called Disney on Monday and they had no special rates posted for any of the Disney properties for January.

If someone has received something different, I would love to know.
            The Mur

Comment

Didn't think the DL hotel rates ever droped below like $130. Too rich for my blood!

Comment

Thank you guys for the help. I actually called disney too and they haven't been informed of any special offers either. I guess I'm out of luck. Thanks again everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkgirl View Post
                  Hello I was just wondering if anyone received the e-mail from Disney about the special offer of a $69 room rate at the end of January beginning of February. If you did could you please give me all the information or forward me the e-mail.

I had this e-mail and accidently deleted it. Thanks your help will be greatly appreciated.
                  Are you shure that the email was from Disney, It could be a scam just to get your personal information. never reply to any kind of offer from a link in a email, that requires any personal information.
                  THIS SPACE FOR SALE OR LEASE

PRESIDENT OF THE DISNEYLAND LOOP LOVERS ASSOCIATION

Comment

Are you talking about this -

Dreaming about a great Disney Resort rate this January?Your dream just came true.Per night plus tax at a select Disney Value Resort . $69 **Available most nights 1/1–1/11 and 1/15–2/14/07 in a standard room. The number of rooms available at this rate is limited. Additional per-adult charges apply if more than two adults per room. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Offer is nontransferable.Call 407-939-7646

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...ComparisonPage

I got this in my email last week sometime. I think that it only applies to Disney World though.

Comment

^Darn. That would have been awesome for me...my birthday is in January and I've never stayed at any of the hotels before.

Comment

Thank you so much chadb14. I didn't even get to read the whole e-mail just the $69 and the dates and then got distracted and accidently deleted it. Thanks again. Looks like I can't really use it but thank you so much.

Comment

My birthday is in February and we'll be in Disneyland then and I haven't stayed at any of the hotels either. Oh well maybe next time.

Comment

Your welcome! Hope you have a great B-day, and hope you get to go to the park.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkgirl View Post

WHAT? $69!!! Yeah, "um I deleted mine too" - can you send to me as well.

Sheesh - that's quite a deal, I must say.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X