Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Who was looking for that Stitch Santa hat?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was looking for that Stitch Santa hat?

I read a thread a while ago & someone was looking for those stitch santa hats. I believe I saw the thread on this forum, Any who..was at the park yesterday and saw them at the Reindeer Round-up. Iam also not sure if this topic has already been covered here so if it has my apologies. Just thought I would help out a fellow MiceChater!

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
    MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

Re: Who was looking for that Stitch Santa hat?

I saw that too, and although it wasn't me who posted it ... thanks for the update. I love Stitch and I'm getting myself one when I go this weekend!

Comment

Re: Who was looking for that Stitch Santa hat?

It was me!!!

Thanks to Mr. Mainstreet who informed me that they are at the Disney Showcase. I went down last Friday to purchase the Stitch hat and other Christmas stuff!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X