This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy question

Don't everyone laugh all at once, but what exactly is the candlelight processional?
    " Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. " Oh no we might be in trouble

Re: New guy question

It's a 'ringing in' of the Christmas Season at Disneyland, so to speak. It usually takes place the first weekend in December....and so forth and so on. Carollers and such and a celebrity narrator are all in tow.

If I am not mistaken, Dick Van Dyke was this years narrator. All of this takes place up at the Main Street Train Station - a huge stage is mounted up there and this is where the carollers 'proceed' too from Main Street.

Saw it years ago.....haven't seen it recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Djmutto View Post
      Don't everyone laugh all at once, but what exactly is the candlelight processional?

:lol: :lmao: :roll:

I kEEED! It's a very logical question and many of us have yet to experience it. ONe of these days I shall!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

It's beautiful! Dick Van Dyke is there this year again? He was there last year I know and he is wonderful!

Comment

Once again everyone on the boards was very helpful, and there was only a little laughing. Thank you all very much
          " Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. " Oh no we might be in trouble

Comment

I have to say that the information on Dick Van Dyke is wrong. Hector Elizondo was the narrator on Saturday, and Andy Garcia was the narrator on Sunday. No D.V.D. anywhere to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
              I have to say that the information on Dick Van Dyke is wrong. Hector Elizondo was the narrator on Saturday, and Andy Garcia was the narrator on Sunday. No D.V.D. anywhere to be seen.
              Right on. Well, thanks for the correction. I wasn't sure who, but knew it was someone 'big'. I did not attend.

Comment

I had no clue what it was either. Welcome to micechat!

Comment

The Dick Van Dyke info isn't entirely wrong- he was the narrator last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateheatther View Post
                    Welcome to micechat!
                    DUH! Where are my manners! Indeed - WELCOME!

Comment

They have been doing this tradition for over 45 years, correct?

Comment

Welcome!!! The first show was in 1958 it was created by Walt as a thank you to local buisness parters...i went both nights and it was great. it is a must see!!!

Comment

Originally posted by anaheimgirl79 View Post
                          Welcome!!! The first show was in 1958 it was created by Walt as a thank you to local buisness parters...i went both nights and it was great. it is a must see!!!
                          And now, it's just another way to squeeze money out of AP'ers.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X