X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neverlandtink
    replied
    I just hate that dang parking structure. It takes a good half hour just to get from your car to the front gate anymore!

Leave a comment:

• Lady Peg
    replied
    I have to say the strollers...they have gotten SO big! So many times the stroller operators don't pay attention to the people around them OR their children in them...

I once took a stroller to DL....and I got to thinking, all my son can see are knees! So, my husband decided that once our son was able to hold his head up, he would travel in a baby backpack. Not only could he see, but we weren't running into people or their small children who are now walking. He travelled many times thru DL in that thing and everyone was quite happy.

Leave a comment:

• Wotan
    replied
    People who insist on crossing back and forth across the street while the parade, or a vehicle, is bearing down on them.

Leave a comment:

• Druggas
    replied
    #1- People who don't adore DL as much as I.
    #2- People who litter at MY park.
    #3- Too many people.
    #4- POTC is down for the day. ( My biggest buzz killer)
    #5- Not being able to live there. (Again, POTC)
    #6- Not being able to go "back stage".
    #7- Listening to CM's tell me that it isn't fun to work at DL. (Grrr)

Leave a comment:

• EpTxGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by sunnygirl
    Tee hee. You'd have hated to be with us on the HM at the meet yesterday. It was pretty impressive.
    I wouldn't have hated it, but I would have whacked you with a wet noodle. The spirits only materialize if you are quiet and behave yourselves, silly. :P

Leave a comment:

• DOOM BGI
    replied
    *People who are too ignorant to know that DLR has a "outdoor smoking area" policy.

*People who ignore the "smoking area" policy at DLR intentionally. ESPECIALLY standing in lines or near eating areas ("oh, I'll just stop here by this dining patio for a smoke.")

*People who give you that "you're kidding, right?" look when you politely remind them that DLR has a "designated outdoor smoking area policy."

Leave a comment:

• sunnygirl
    replied
    Originally posted by EpTxGuy
    Reciting the lines of an attraction along with the attraction......Stretching room for instance.
    Tee hee. You'd have hated to be with us on the HM at the meet yesterday. It was pretty impressive.

Leave a comment:

• Alan
    replied
    I hate people that start pet peeve threads. Everytime I see another peeve I think, ****, get a life.

Leave a comment:

• EmilyStrange
    replied
    People talking during rides, yes! I really just want to hear the pirates talking to each other but I'll I ever really hear are the people behind me.

Leave a comment:

• myka
    replied
    Strollers

bad parents who can't keep their ill-mannered children under control

having to walk through the throngs of people for an hour to get to a smoking area

people who interrupt the flow of foot-traffic

and that effing Pooh ride.

-[/easily miffed]Myka

Leave a comment:

• nocaldznygrl
    replied
    The people that you'll be walking behind and suddenly they stop and wonder why you run into them lol.

Absolutly!!...and they give you that WHAT?...WHAT?... is your problem look as you glare at them while your trying to regain your footing. or better yet they are totally oblivious to the fact that you just slammed into the back of them..GEEZ!

Large numbers of people who cut in line. "Come on, Come on!!" "I have a place seved for all 10 of you!"

Flash cameras on dark rides. Confiscate those cameras, please.

Large numbers of Cheerleaders on the same floor as you at the DL Hotel doing cartwheels and flips down the hall yelling and screaming at the same time. Yikes!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kileigh7
    replied
    People who think that they can walk at 2 mph in front of a stroller and when they stop, they think that the laws of physics dont' apply to the stroller and ppl behind them and then complain that they got clipped by a stroller.

Stroller Commandos! (I'm so not one of those)

People who think that because I have a 1 year old, I can make them be quiet on HM or POTC!

CM's who don't know what Rider Switch is!

Entitled AP's

People who don't realize DL is for everyone, including those in strollers

Leave a comment:

• EpTxGuy
    replied
    Oh, and that Disneyland is a 12 hour drive from my condo. I hate that about Disneyland. lol

Leave a comment:

• EpTxGuy
    replied
    Reciting the lines of an attraction along with the attraction......Stretching room for instance.

Leave a comment:

• Adventurer
    replied
    #!) "Critter Country"

#2) The Pooh Ride.

Leave a comment:

• burgirl
    replied
    Strollers

Parents who don't keep track of their children

Strollers

Unnecessary screaming in the Mansion elevator

Video camera lights in ANY dark ride

Observing that not ALL the bathrooms have the auto flushing toilets

Parents who don't wash their hands after using the restroom

Strollers

AND

the BIG GIANT LINE that forms that the menu and goes all the way to the pizza at Pizza Port - it isn't a buffet folks!!!

Wow, this is a good venting thread

Leave a comment:

• DisneyMania!
    replied
    I would have to say people who squeeze in small places. Last week I was sitting waiting for Parade of Dreams to start and this kid, must have been like 11 or so, plopped down next to me. she kept reaching behind me to get something from her mom. She must have hit me in the head with her s**t at least five times. And, worst of all, her mom found this amuzing. "Gosh, honey, you've hit that girl so many times! *retarded little giggle*" God!!! Make her stop! Shut your kid up! Don't you have any authority over your child?? sheesh... so anyway...

Leave a comment:

• dlrfanatic
    replied
    I'll second the one of kids in diapers running around shirtless in the water play areas.

Also guests with no personal hygenine. PU

Leave a comment:

• eyes_of_mara
    replied
    When people refuse to share the soda machine. There's more than one nozzle, people!

Leave a comment:

• Fishbulb
    replied
    Strollers

Cheerleader Groups

Cheerleader Groups On Rides With Music

That Butt Smell Near, In, Or Around The Bathrooms

Entitled Passholders

Strollers At The Entrance Gates And Parents That Still Haven't Found Their Tickets And Don't Know If The Ticket Will Get Them In Or Not Or Which Park It's For.

Children With Diapers Playing In The Water In Flik's Fun Fair.

Missuse Of Sap Passes

High Prices

Innoventions

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X