This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comp Ticket Questions

So I have a question and maybe someone will have an asnwer or possibly direct me to someone who can answer it.

When working at the Disneyland Resort this last summer they gave us a set of two comp tickets that can be used anytime during the year, I guess as a gift. Anyways, I've since then seperated from the company and I was wondering if the tickets would still work. On the ticket it doesn't say anything about seperating from the company, and the letter given to us said so our family and friends can experience the Disneyland Resort, so I'm just guessing they want us to give them away, so I'm pretty sure they would still work.
    Jeff Wayne

Re: Comp Ticket Questions

I believe you can. I have seen nothing in the sheet they gave out with the tickets that once gone, u can't use them. I think as long as u use it by the time they expire, you will be fine.

Comment

yes you can (check the back there will be an expire date though)I think it is 2 years from the time you received them.. I know because i quit in august (still have a few comp tickets) I will use in january

Friends for life

Comment

Ok! Thanks! Thats what I thought, but just wanted to make sure before taking someone. Have a great evening.
        Jeff Wayne

Comment

Thanks, you've answered my question too!
          Took mom to Disneyland for the first time in over 20 years this week! Woo!
          - March 1, 2006

She screamed, cried, and laughed...
          - me too!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X