This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dramaqueen
    Yes BPF- I just wondered if any "love connections" were made- hopefully interested parties are exploring these connections via PM, email, etc- it would be fun if something came out of all these, but if not, we will keep trying
    I'm pretty darned sure I'm in love with myself after this weekend.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

• don't expect too much too soon. I'm an event planner for another Orange County singles group, and in over a year I've only seen one "match" made from an event, and that was an overnight camping trip. but don't give up, I've found many people like to come to recurring events and get to know the "regulars" and then deep friendships form from there.
      So I definitely recommend making it a monthly thing. if you need any help let me know.

And as long as people had a good time, your efforts are never wasted.

Comment

• Oh- its definitely a monthly thing- don't worry
        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
        Help support the site you love:
        -Visit the MiceChat store
        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndersDMB
          Though, mixing jennidisneyfer and disneykat may have been a lethal combination :lol:
          You mean like Pop Rocks and Coke?
          Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Ortizmo2000
            I'm pretty darned sure I'm in love with myself after this weekend.
            It was the XTC in the dole whip....
            Check out my other blog:

Comment

• Originally posted by superphred
              don't expect too much too soon...... I've found many people like to come to recurring events and get to know the "regulars" and then deep friendships form from there........And as long as people had a good time, your efforts are never wasted.
              I totally agree, seeing as I've been doing this for over a year now. "Hook-ups" aren't just automatic. But, we did have one exception to that on the very first meet in January 2004. (Now where is Morrigoon???)
              [email protected]

Comment

• Here I is!

And don't forget that you and FP hooked up following a single riders meet a month later!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

• Originally posted by cellarhound
                  It was the XTC in the dole whip....

No wonder the lines were so !%$#ing long!
                  "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

Comment

• Originally posted by Morrigoon
                    And don't forget that you and FP hooked up following a single riders meet a month later!
                    That was the special Valentine's Day meet, aka "Singles' Awareness Day" or "SAD" for short. And he wasn't an "official" Single Rider, but the friend of one.

So, folks, you never know what may happen.
                    [email protected]

Comment

• I had such a good time. It's way too bad that I couldn't get to see the fireworks woth you guys & gals. I totally can't wait for the 50th big meet-up...

And that's way too kind, DOOM BGI.
                      -Monorail Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                        Is it this fiesty creature? I was fortunate to shoot this rare picture in the wild...you'll notice the vicious stare and the intense speed...

I am sooooo far behind but I just busted a GUT at this picture! It looks even better on the big screen!!! :lol:
                        Good morning, son
                        In twenty years from now
                        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                        And I can tell you 'bout today
                        And how I picked you up and everything changed
                        It was pain
                        Sunny days and rain
                        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

• I know, NN...looks like Speederscout just barely survived there...
                          Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                          Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                          Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                          Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                          Marge: Pink.
                          Homer: D'oh!
                          Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

• You guys look like you had such a great time! I wish I was there...

Oh well maybe next time.
                            A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

Comment

• I didn't mean to start a small controversy one page back. I'm all for a good outlet for those of us of the single persuasion. My comment was aimed at publicly giving "comparative" values to individuals within a group; we all think it, just be tactful when it comes out. "This one's bruised; this one's got spots; this one's near the end of its shelf life," even implied doesn't do much for egos as a whole. As I mentioned, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Meet, and crush away, folks. And have a good time doing it. Just remember to do it with consideration and thoughtfulness.

Personally, I'm looking forward to getting to know many of you. ...and not like that!!
                              Last edited by speederscout; 05-17-2005, 07:12 PM. Reason: punctuation

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                                I know, NN...looks like Speederscout just barely survived there...
                                Yet he looks so cool, calm and collected! What a guy!
                                Good morning, son
                                In twenty years from now
                                It was pain
                                Sunny days and rain

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NeverNeverland
                                  Yet he looks so cool, calm and collected! What a guy!
                                  You got that right, NN!
                                  Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                                  Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"

Comment

• "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ortizmo2000

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, that is so wrong! SO WRONG!!! :lol: :lol:
                                      Good morning, son
                                      In twenty years from now
                                      It was pain
                                      Sunny days and rain

sigpic

Comment

• Now i'm scared!

Comment

• Ortizmo, congrats on getting the creature to sit still long enough for a photo...just so so wrong though :lol:

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X