• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe no eyes but you do wear those mice ears VERY WELL. :lol:
    Katie :yea:
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

WoW, such great pics... how much fun does that look like!!!??! What a great looking group!!!

:bow: :bow: :bow:
      --Jonathan

Comment

All the pics are so great I love them all
        :crazylegs

Comment

Guy, the pics and stories are awesome. You make me want to move there. Thanks so much, you made my day.
          As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

Comment

I feel bad, I couldn't make it...
            Check out my other blog:

Comment

Great pics - good to puts some faces to the names.
              Glad to hear you all had a great time. Keep up the good work!

(And with that he hits the magic 100 posts mark!)

"I'm gettin' kind of fond of you, kid.
              Not that I want to pick out curtains or anything."

Comment

Now there's a real cute bunch - Looks like you had a great time!

Comment

I love the pictures. I had so much fun meeting everybody and hijacking the Jungle Cruise. Hope to do it again soon.

Disneykat and Crazy Legs, you both rock, we need to hang out.
                  Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykat
                    Ortizmo2000 on the phone with Dramaqueen, or Bigpigletfan or...hmmmmmmmm who could it be?
                    Yup! That was me then. Can't wait to see you in July. You look like a fun bunch.

Comment

Last edited by myka; 05-16-2005, 09:14 AM. Reason: [/stupidity?]
                      "Shall there be truth between us, as two men? Not as friends, but as equals? There is an offer you will get rarely, Roland. Only equals speak the truth, that's my thought on it. Friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of regard. How tiresome!"
                      -Walter O' Dim.

Comment

It looks like you guys had an awesome time! I really wish I could have been there. Next time, I promise.
                        Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                        I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

who is the little one in the group picture??
                          -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
                          Shines in the night for you
                          To tell you that the dreams you plan
                          Really can come true

Comment

Just wanted to say that I had such a great time with you all! Can't wait for the next one!
                            Good morning, son
                            In twenty years from now
                            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                            And I can tell you 'bout today
                            And how I picked you up and everything changed
                            It was pain
                            Sunny days and rain
                            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Well, here are some of mine. More in the next few days when I get my 35mm pictures scanned.

From L to R: Dustysage, Morrigoon, David Lane, Sue Kruse.

Eating at Plaza Inn. From L to R: Monorail Man, Morrigoon, Oliver, Dustysage, Not Afraid. David Lane & his posse in bg.

Disneyphile and frodo potter at PI.

Disneykat obviously enjoying her strawberry shortcake .

Crazy Legs on POTC.

Our skipper, Steve. He's actually a close frind of mine, which was cool.

Frodo Potter and Dustysage dancing to Plaza Gardens music. mrmainstreet and Neverneverland in bg.

E-Ticket and Cuzco-Topia by IASW.

Cuzco-Topia and Ortizmo2000 by IASW.

Found on a door in the Dole Whip stand. Kinda harsh, huh?

Gwyren and Villains Fan, waiting for Remember.
                              Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

Yeah it was really was a great time, I'm only sorry that I had to leave so early. I definently try and make it to the next meet.
                                The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

Comment

Yesterday was so fantabulously awesome. I love MiceChatters - everyone is just incredible, and I had the most serious fun ever.
                                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile
                                    Yesterday was so fantabulously awesome. I love MiceChatters - everyone is just incredible, and I had the most serious fun ever.
                                    we still need to get more "homage to Walt" pics.
                                    Katie :yea:
                                    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                                    :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks sooo much for sharing your pictures- it looks like you all had a fabulous time! YAY! I was there in spirit
                                      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                                      Help support the site you love:
                                      -Visit the MiceChat store
                                      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                                      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

I have to say, I haven't had this much fun at Disneyland in a while...what a great group of people!!! You're all the best :bow: .I hope we can do it again soon.

Comment

Twas lots of fun yesterday! Even the melting sun couldn't keep us away! IASW was actually a pleasure! (even though we almost drowned!) ahhhh...air conditioner...
                                          Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                                          Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                                          Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                                          Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                                          Marge: Pink.
                                          Homer: D'oh!
                                          Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X