This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunnygirl
    That's exactly what I thought, E-ticket. When we were all standing by Snow White's Wishing Well and everyone was just kind of hanging back, I thought, "Wow, this is like every seventh and eighth grade dance I ever attended!" :lol:
    Yeah, it was. I'm glad I showed up at the hub at noon, though - it gave me a chance to get to know some people before the Single Riders Meet. I might have taken it a bit overboard at times (Jungle Cruise queue for instance ), but overall I feel that I didn't freak anyone out too bad. Did I?
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

I'm 90% sure I'll be able to make it to the next single riders meet. Don't worry about me being introverted I always bring the party.
      I find it hard
      It's hard to find
      Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by LightBeer
        I'm 90% sure I'll be able to make it to the next single riders meet. Don't worry about me being introverted I always bring the party.
        With a name like Light Beer, it has to be fun! Everything's better with beer, right? :bow:
        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sunnygirl
          With a name like Light Beer, it has to be fun! Everything's better with beer, right? :bow:
          Yep..........except for driving, remember kids alcohol and automobiles do not mix. It can turn a Mr. Walker into a Mr. Wheeler.
          I find it hard
          It's hard to find
          Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by seenoevil
            By the way, looking at the pictures...I got a crush on someone! :o

oh Lord in heaven...this is posted and now we are all in suspense
            Katie :yea:
            Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
            :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LightBeer

Right on LB.....someone said introverted and I thought....introverted? ME?

Comment

Originally posted by seenoevil
                By the way, looking at the pictures...I got a crush on someone! :o
                Yeah, big deal... join the club honey! With this great looking group, how could you not!!! Lotsa cuties I see...

--Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by DOOM BGI
                  Yeah, big deal... join the club honey! With this great looking group, how could you not!!! Lotsa cuties I see...

Whose the Crush ????
                  :crazylegs

Comment

yes- you must divulge- hook ups were the whole point of this thing, so secret crushes are not allowed!
                    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                    Help support the site you love:
                    -Visit the MiceChat store
                    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Is it this fiesty creature? I was fortunate to shoot this rare picture in the wild...you'll notice the vicious stare and the intense speed...

Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                      Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                      Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                      Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                      Marge: Pink.
                      Homer: D'oh!
                      Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                        Is it this fiesty creature? I was fortunate to shoot this rare picture in the wild...you'll notice the vicious stare and the intense speed...

OmG! One of the Piranhas got out!!!!

:lol:
                        --Jonathan

Comment

:bow: :bow: So friggin' hilarious... :lol: :lol:
                          Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

:lol: Disneykat, you're something else!

Originally posted by Disneykat
                            Once you go to a meet or two you'll get used to everyone!!! I mean their names and all. What's crazy is trying to keep user names and real names straight.
                            Yeah.. but then there are us who only get to go to a meet every once in awhile and don't have the luxary of slowly getting to know everyone.

Comment

This is so funny!!!! :lol:

I love it!!!!! :bow:

Comment

Hey DisneyKat--- Did you pose for that picture on the rock in Jungle Cruise??

Separated at Birth:

:lol:
                                Last edited by DOOM BGI; 05-16-2005, 10:34 PM.
                                --Jonathan

Comment

:lol: :lol: :lol:

that picture is great!!!! never a dull moment. Sorry take out the camera and i'm total ham

But enough of this...we are avoiding the...Who's got a crush on who topic

Comment

Should I dare post the rare photo of this creature feeding???
                                    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                                    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                                    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                                    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                                    Marge: Pink.
                                    Homer: D'oh!
                                    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Okay, that photo is just DARN funny!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally Posted by seenoevil
                                        By the way, looking at the pictures...I got a crush on someone!
                                        Heck, I know it's not me...

Then it was the hour wait for fireworks. The show was awesome!
                                        And you cried right? Maybe it was the corndog! Great recap dishmail!

Comment

• wow whish i was at the meet im alway at dl on the weekends. Im alway going there by myself. well perhaps I`ll join you all for the next meet.
                                          DCA Tower Total 890 6/07/05

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X