This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About those snow machines...

Who made them? They kinda look like Chauvet machines, but I'm not sure. Anyone have more information/a better picture?

Re: About those snow machines...

Sorry, can't help you there, but I am glad to see the current machines churning out larger "snowflakes" and for a longer period of time.

Comment

Is there a video that shows the snow falling in disneyland? At what times do they start, end, and where are they located? Thanks.
      "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

*Lifts up the rock you've been living under for the past 5 years*
        Youtube.
        Every night.
        After Fireworks... 5 minutes later.
        Mainstreet, hub, small world mall, Rivers of America/Fantasmic! viewing.
        *Puts the rock back down*

Comment

If you can look under the green covering they have on them.

If its Black its probably Le Maitre, if they are grey in color they are probably Chauvet..
          Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala

Comment

That's why I though Cauvet. They are silver. They look too big to be Chauvet, though.

Comment

Chauvet Sells a large DMX-512 you can see the unit here off my website

http://www.protheatrical.com/Product...000-1103045116

Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala

Comment

That's the one I was looking at too. The nozzles look right.

Comment

but they blow bubbles down. would they use the snow machine to make bubbles?

Comment

would disney use such a low end/quality machine like Chauvet? the nozzles are all similar to other machines too., there's a better unit used in the ent. industry that is much better. given the amount and the distance it puts out, i doubt they are Chauvet, but who knows...i'll be lookin at them on monday
                    Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X