Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which, if Any, Attractions Are Too Short, and Which Are Too Long?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which, if Any, Attractions Are Too Short, and Which Are Too Long?

By attractions, I mean those that are ride-through or walk-through, or some combination thereof, as well any and all theater presentations.

Re: Which, if Any, Attractions Are Too Short, and Which Are Too Long?

Snow White's Scary Adventures. Such an aburpt end!

Comment

Peter Pan should be a tad longer, as should Pooh (maybe that would fix part of it). As far as shorter, It's A Small World. With the same song and same concept over and over and over and over...the world isn't small enough.
      Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Comment

I guess all of the fantasy rides are way to short. And the endings seem almost comical. One second your in this dark, evil part on snowwhite then 5 seconds later its happy music and your done. Same with Mr toad. Pinnochio is the only one i think finished right.

As far as what should be shorter, the river boat in my opinion.
        "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

To paraphrase Roger Ebert's comment about movies: No good attraction is too long, no bad attraction is short enough.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkRider View Post
            To paraphrase Roger Ebert's comment about movies: No good attraction is too long, no bad attraction is short enough.
            I like that.

Dumbo and Peter Pan are the two I feel I don't get the "bang for my buck." The lines are often so long and the ride is so short.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkRider View Post
              Interesting....True no doubt
              "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

Many attractions would benefit by using the queues as walk-through expositions and resolutions. The ride-through portion of an attraction should be reserved for the action, and, specifically, the conflict, in a story.

Comment

Originally posted by Soulquarian View Post
                  Snow White's Scary Adventures. Such an aburpt end!
                  I agree. I said something to the CM working Snow, and she said :it's her SCARY adventures, not her life. I think it's stipid too.
                  Janette

Comment

I haven't been on SNOW WHITE in a while and I remember it being extremely short. Anyone know how much room is in that thing to get more ride time in there? Wondering if it's doable.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I've always felt that the current of the water in Pirates of the Caribbean and It's a Small World is too slow, while the the flow in Splash Mountain is too fast.

Comment

pretty much every ride in fantasy land, especially Peter Pan and Mr Toad

Comment

Peter Pan. You fly over london and then end of ride. Snow white is short too but I've never waited 90minutes for snow white

Comment

Originally posted by PragmaticIdealist View Post
                            I've always felt that the current of the water in Pirates of the Caribbean and It's a Small World is too slow, while the the flow in Splash Mountain is too fast.
                            Don't know about IASW and POTC, but I agree with your assessment of Splash. I knew only the MK version for years before I finally got on the one out here. It goes too fast to enjoy much of the scenery and AAs.
                            sigpic

Comment

Peter pan is wayyy too short for the length of the line you stand in.
                              There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
                              -Dr. Strange

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X