This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Spaghetti Station

Well it looks like the end of another DLR area landmark. A green construction fence is up around The old Spaghetti Station and as I drove backstage thru the Ball gate I could see a demolition team starting to tear down the hotel next door. When I got to my office I called their number and it is disconnected. Alas another Cast Member watering hole is gone! The Lost Bar is too close to ground zero to be fun for CMs. And they gave us 20% discounts too. For those of you that had never visited their web site is still up. http://www.spaghetti-station.com

Pictures

Well I ran over during lunch and took these shoots. There is an auction house there selling off all of the old western props. Any way here they are in a Kodak Gallery. Let me know if I got that log in prompt to go away.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePh...y=-ijsltq&Ux=0
    Last edited by Disneyphile; 05-16-2005, 03:04 PM. Reason: Fixed link code.

Comment

Sorry to see it go.

We used to stay at the Sheraton quite a bit and would go there for dinner.

Good memories are now all that we have left...

Comment

The place I worked for wanted me to stage an Annual Managers' Luncheon and Awards Presentation about 15 years ago and with the budget given, the best I could do was The Spaghetti Station.

They did their best but we were crammed into the upper loft area and they did their best to make it work. Nice group of people to work with at that time. The place filled a niche in the area that will be hard to replace.
        "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Disnerd
          Well it looks like the end of another DLR area landmark. A green construction fence is up around The old Spaghetti Station and as I drove backstage thru the Ball gate I could see a demolition team starting to tear down the hotel next door. When I got to my office I called their number and it is disconnected. Alas another Cast Member watering hole is gone! The Lost Bar is too close to ground zero to be fun for CMs. And they gave us 20% discounts too. For those of you that had never visited their web site is still up. http://www.spaghetti-station.com
          Oh, no, isn't that the place withall the Wyat Earp paraphanilia?
          Check out my other blog:

Comment

Nah, I was wrong it was Butch Cassidy... Hopefully they donate it to the Western Museum...
            Check out my other blog:

Comment

change is good

Comment

I would say that in about a year or so a great new "watering hole" may open up in Fullerton. But I will not say more on the subject

Sad to see spaghetti station go. Not that it was that great, only ate there once, but I liked the physical appearance of it.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

I, too, only ate there once, but I thought it was a neat place. All the theming and cowboy mannequins really reminded me of the Calico Mine Ride at Knott's. I'm sad to hear it's gone.
                  Light a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

My webpage, it's Blogtastic!

Now with working Guestbook!

Comment

I wonder what might go in it's place? Do you think Disney will rush to buy the lot?

Comment

Has anyone spoke to management from the place at all? Anyone know why they closed down? Is business just that slow for them? The demolition part confuses me.. I don't really see a place close down AND get demolished unless there are already plans in place for it like something new or a renovation.

Comment

WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!

I made plans to go and eat there on Sunday.

(Moment of silence)

(Sigh)

Okay.
                        "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
                        Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

oh NO! Spagetti Station was one of my favorites! i used to go there all the time
                          "Trap Toad will they? HA HA NEVER!"

"Get Hip, Don't get the Dip!"

Comment

can you see that from the freeway? Because yesterday when I was driving back form Anaheim I saw a buliding being torn down.

Comment

I'll truely miss that place.

Orlando doing good
                              http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
                              Princess of Randomness

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X