Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your favourite Skippers doing after park hours? / IASW mental breakdowns

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your favourite Skippers doing after park hours? / IASW mental breakdowns

It's a bit off topic but I just had to share these two...

Ex-Jungle Cruise Skippers doing standup...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFAZzxifDTc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kipper7z9Gskufjpo
    Edit: Another one! (This one's the ex!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP7kzzOf6qs
    ---

Also seeing this reminded me of my first time through IASW. At the end as we passed the presented by Matel sign and exited the tunnel my friend sat stoney faced for 10 seconds and deadpan said "Disney.must.die"

The next time I rode it I stayed sane by singing along all the way.

How do you people deal with the insanity?
    Last edited by monotonehell; 12-12-2006, 02:15 AM. Reason: Because Jeff said he'd destroy me :O ;)
    Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
    DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Re: What are your favourite Skippers doing after park hours? / IASW mental breakdowns

Originally posted by monotonehell View Post
    I deal with it by being insane.

Comment

Re: What are your favourite Skippers doing after park hours? / IASW mental breakdowns

Also seeing this reminded me of my first time through IASW. At the end as we passed the presented by Matel sign and exited the tunnel my friend sat stoney faced for 10 seconds and deadpan said "Disney.must.die"

The next time I rode it I stayed sane by singing along all the way.

:blink:

Comment

Since when am I an EX-skipper????

And Joey still works there too.

This internet message board posting does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either my company, my friends, or my cat; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this message freely but you may not make a profit from it; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental; do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law; hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle; your mileage may vary; no substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; this message is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; Contest ends 12-31-2099.

Comment

Brilliant....

love the 2nd guy... hilarious..

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
            Brilliant....

love the 2nd guy... hilarious..
            "He good-gamed me!!" :lol:

This internet message board posting does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either my company, my friends, or my cat; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this message freely but you may not make a profit from it; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental; do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law; hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle; your mileage may vary; no substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; this message is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; Contest ends 12-31-2099.

Comment

Originally posted by SkipperStandUp View Post
              Since when am I an EX-skipper????

And Joey still works there too.

You WILL be when management finds out

I could have sworn one of you guys said you don't work there anymore in the gig. Maybe I was drunk.. maybe you were drunk! ... Let's get drunk.
              Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
              DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

Those were some funny guys! Too bad they can't take that act on the boat.

Comment

Just be careful people... I haven't looked at the videos yet, but some friends of mine have been nailed for little good reason because of good intentions
                  Buy Genius eau de toilette: Made with 1% Inspiration

Happiness is returning after a much regretted hiatus!!!

BOO!

Comment

I could have sworn one of you guys said you don't work there anymore in the gig. Maybe I was drunk.. maybe you were drunk! ... Let's get drunk.
                    I like where you're going with that train of thought.
                    MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Good stuff dude! I just hope the DL dont crack down on ya. They have been known to more then frown down on using its name for anything but good happy thoughts.

P.S. I have heard many many people ask "Are the ducks anamatronic?" as they feed them bread over at Hungry Bear.

Comment

As long as we're not up there giving out proprietary information, I think we're in the clear (emphasis on "think"! )

Comment

Originally posted by SkipperStandUp View Post
                          As long as we're not up there giving out proprietary information, I think we're in the clear (emphasis on "think"! )
                          Yeah I think they are fine as long as they do not break that Non-Discloser contract they sign.
                          Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala
                          ‚Äč

Comment

i wish the skippers could still do their own speil...
                            OLM!!!
                            There is no better park than TDS

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X