This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Birds with a Vengence

My friends and I were eating at the Hungry bear not too long ago and we left the table to get condiments and napkins and such when a HUGE black, monster of a bird started fluttering right above our table. My friend ran over to shoo it away and it dived at him before flying off into the trees and watching us for the rest of lunch. AH! Has anyone had any interesting animal experiences at Disneyland?
    "Just remember the month of May followed by a nerd."

Rose and I were eating breakfast outside at the River Belle Terrace. Rose was eating pancakes with butter. A little chickadee fluttered down onto the table (or a sparrow) and he snitched a piece of her pancake right off her plate. He took off, and then came back, brazen as anything. A feathered thief with butter on his beak.

Comment

I'm fairly convinced that all the birds at Disneyland are Kaikazees. I can tell you the amount of times a bird has shot past my face. If I didn't have my cat like reflexes, I would be in bad shape!

Comment

I once saw a huge flock of crows/ravens flying over the Haunted Mansion right at dusk. I thought that was very, very appropriate. How'd they do that?

Comment

I've been lucky and haven't had any bad bird experiences in the park. However, I did once see a green heron in the pond by Big Thunder. I was more excited about the heron than I was about going on rides! :lol: /zoology student
          "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Originally posted by Soulquarian
            I'm fairly convinced that all the birds at Disneyland are Kaikazees. I can tell you the amount of times a bird has shot past my face. If I didn't have my cat like reflexes, I would be in bad shape!
            If I had cat like reflexes, the birds would be in bad shape! :lol:

Comment

Aren't all the birds animatronic? :confused:

( :lol: )
              "George Bush... is only for now."
              Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Check the crows out by City Hall when it's approaching dusk. It's almost like Hitchcock's movie called, The Birds. Pretty cool.
                sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X