Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Forget to make your 50th Priority Seating Reservations TOMORROW, Tuesday May 17

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My reservations are made I was on hold for 20min the first time then my phone died!! Had to call back again about 30min total time they also told me of a 48hr cancellation policy (first I heard about it)

We have two reservations, Sparky was on the phone at 8am and they said tables were wide open. I just got 2 open time slots a few ago.
    Last edited by Disguy; 05-17-2005, 09:46 AM. Reason: picky picky

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy
      they also told me of a 48hr cancellation policy (first I heard about it)
      What is the policy?
      Charlie :wave:
      MiceChat User #1037

Comment

My reservations are made I was on hold for 20min the first time then my phone died!! Had to call back again about 30min total time they also told me of a 48hr cancellation policy (first I heard about it)

We have two reservations, Henry was on the phone at 8am and they said tables were wide open. I just got 2 open time slots a few ago.
        Did you get our breakfast ressie yet? And now we have to decide which one to keep your BB ressie or mine

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by Circarama
          What is the policy?
          That's it... A 48 hr cancellation policy I'm guessing cancel before 48 hrs. They didn't ask for c/c or anything just a phone number and first and last. Maybe they wont allow you to make reservations anymore if you cancel last minute or not at all. He didn't go into it.

Comment

Okay, got a table for 6 at 5:50. Bribes of chocolate will be accepted

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

I've noticed that by "60 days", they really mean "2 months", which is why reservations are available today for July 17. (Don't know how they calculate 45 days.) And I've noticed the dining line has been fairly busy lately. I've had to call them twice in the past couple months, and each time, it's been about a 15 or 20 minute wait.

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                Did you get our breakfast ressie yet? And now we have to decide which one to keep your BB ressie or mine

NO! Sparky was on hold but had to hang up the last time now I'm hold with them yet again

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
                  This is getting expensive....I've been on hold 24 minutes already, and I'm pretty much out of minutes for the month....
                  Hey, I have a 6:50 pm, maybe I'll see you when your leaving!
                  Charlie :wave:
                  MiceChat User #1037

Comment

35MINS..I kept getting the ringing sound then came back to the hold music.. hahaha I was like WTH... BUT BUUTTT I did get my reservations at 12pm for 5 YEEEHAAAAW I knwo its gonna be a hectic day.. i wonder if it will be as bad as May 5th. At least there wont be media in the middle of the hub blocking traffic. Ayone else gonna be in BB at our time.. Ill get that MC badge too.. soo look out..hahaha SEE YOU ALL THERE
                    We rock the party that rocks the party!
                    We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

Comment

NO! Sparky was on hold but had to hang up the last time now I'm hold with them yet again
                      I hope you're using the right phone this time!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
                        Okay, got a table for 6 at 5:50. Bribes of chocolate will be accepted
                        Do you have room for a single rider?

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                        How about keeping it for MiceChat single riders too? (How many/what time is it for?) I'd love to eat at the Blue Bayou on the 17th, but I don't think it's worth it to make a reservaton for "1."

:lol:
                        --Jonathan

Comment

Got my reservations for 12 noon on July 17th! Whee!

Comment

I will probably be working!!
                            Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                            Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                            May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

i just got off the phone with Penny from reservations: :bow:

She said that they have a few spots open for Blue Bayou. I got a reservation for 6 at 11:40am!!! off to PM the lucky lunch guests!!!
                              Katie :yea:
                              Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                              :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

melmel, I'll stop by and say hi that day.....perhaps you'll be our hostess??

Um, that is, if um, I'm invited to eat with dsnylndmom and disguy and all that. If not, I guess I'll just stop by and say hi and curse dsnylndmom and disguy and pay someone a little something to spit in their food.

(And here's where I mention that I'm shocked that they'd consider eating at a restaurant that doesn't serve alcohol.)

:devil:

Comment

anyone think there is any seating left by now?

Comment

Well, if there is, looks like I'll be calling tomorrow...
                                    I made dinner ressies forgetting that the only thing my picky eater (bf) eats is the monte cristo.
                                    (Correction: HE'D better hope there are still spots open... because I'm going either way!)

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell

Um, that is, if um, I'm invited to eat with dsnylndmom and disguy and all that. If not, I guess I'll just stop by and say hi and curse dsnylndmom and disguy and pay someone a little something to spit in their food.

(And here's where I mention that I'm shocked that they'd consider eating at a restaurant that doesn't serve alcohol.)

There's always ways around the no alcohol rule :devil:

I just made another reservation a few ago and they still had seats at Carnation and BB (lunch)

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell

Flasks baby it's all about the flasks

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

How about Fantasmic!?

Originally posted by Circarama
                                          60 days on priority seating at restaurants and 30 days on tours.
                                          Okay what is Fantasmic! considered? I'm talking about the Dessert Buffet in the Disney Gallery Balcony. Is this a priority seating at a restuarant or a tour? Meaning: do I call at 60 days or wait until 30 days out? :monkey:
                                          Cliff
                                          WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X