Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Forget to make your 50th Priority Seating Reservations TOMORROW, Tuesday May 17

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morrigoon
    Well, if there is, looks like I'll be calling tomorrow...
    I made dinner ressies forgetting that the only thing my picky eater (bf) eats is the monte cristo.
    (Correction: HE'D better hope there are still spots open... because I'm going either way!)
    As of about 2pm today (May 17th), the Blue Bayou is completely booked for reservations (Lunch and Dinner) on July 17th. It certainly doesn't hurt to call and see if there is a possibility you can get something. Good luck!
    Last edited by AnotherPixie; 05-17-2005, 07:39 PM. Reason: Wanted to add actual date to post

Comment

Ok....talk about slow on the uptake.....is the Carnation Plaza sold out for Breakfast? We love to stop there first and chat with Oscar....after that, a box of popcorn or a soda at the Golden Horseshoe will do us (3) just fine...email me!
      ....it all began with a Mouse...

Comment

Nevermind, looks like if I just ask, they'll probably be able to make him his cristo (good thing too, b/c I'll probably want the same myself!)

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

I hope I can get a table for four (the bf, me, two other friends)! If not, we're eating at Rocket Red's! Anyone want to join us?
          Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyParkFan
            Okay what is Fantasmic! considered? I'm talking about the Dessert Buffet in the Disney Gallery Balcony. Is this a priority seating at a restuarant or a tour? Meaning: do I call at 60 days or wait until 30 days out? :monkey:
            I tried today. I was told 30 days out.
            Charlie :wave:
            MiceChat User #1037

Comment

well i hope that all of you ahev a very good time and eat a monte cristo for me!!
              -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
              Shines in the night for you
              To tell you that the dreams you plan
              Really can come true

Comment

12pm res at BB
                1pm res at Carnation
                3pm res for Birthday @ Plaza Inn

need to have everything covered
                http://www.youtube.com/user/awinner

The difference between "involvement" and "commitment" is like a eggs and ham breakfast: The chicken was "involved" - the pig was "commited"!

Comment

Wauuughhhhhhhh....!
                  Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyParkFan
                    Okay what is Fantasmic! considered? I'm talking about the Dessert Buffet in the Disney Gallery Balcony. Is this a priority seating at a restuarant or a tour? Meaning: do I call at 60 days or wait until 30 days out? :monkey:
                    Yes, Fantasmic Balcony Seating is definitley 30 days prior. I learned this a couple years ago for the HMH Event weekend... learned that it is booked up minutes after 8:00am 30 days before!! That weekend is crazy with HMH and GayDays happening. Had to wait a whole year from when I was planning.. but I got it the next year and it's SO worth it!!

Good luck!! (if it's busy it might be me )
                    --Jonathan

Comment

Ack! PI birthday bash! TOTALLY forgot about that stuff!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

6-8am Disneyland at Dawn Breakfast in New Orleans Square
                        12pm Lunch at the Carnation Cafe
                        6:50pm Dinner at the Blue Bayou
                        11:30pm Dessert on the rivers edge while watching Fantasmic!
                        Last edited by Circarama; 05-21-2005, 04:47 PM.
                        Charlie :wave:
                        MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherPixie
                          As of about 2pm today (May 17th), the Blue Bayou is completely booked for reservations (Lunch and Dinner) on July 17th. It certainly doesn't hurt to call and see if there is a possibility you can get something. Good luck!
                          When I called at 8 this morning I was told there were plenty of reservations for the 17th at BB. I asked about them being completely booked and they said they heard the rumors but they weren't true.
                          Mike

Comment

AHH MAN I FORGOT ABOUT FANTASMIC!! Must make reservations.. ill try now.hahahaha
                            We rock the party that rocks the party!
                            We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X