This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personalized Bricks Question

How does one get a personalized brick in the ground outside disneyland. How expensive are they? Can anyone get one? Can we still get them? I thought it would be neat to show friends and family when I bring them to the resort.
    FIRST DLR TRIP - 1981

FIRST DLP TRIP - March 1997

FIRST WDW TRIP - May/June 2006

FIRST HKDL TRIP - 2016?

FIRST TDLR TRIP - 2017?

FIRST SHDL TRIP - 2019?

Re: Personalized Bricks Question

From the Disneyland news site:
    * 50th Anniversary Brick - Guests can sponsor one of the 10-inch hexagonal bricks along Disneyland Resort’s “Walk of Magical Memories.” The brick features a brass-toned medallion with the 50th Anniversary logo and Tinker Bell. Each brick can be inscribed with the sponsor’s name, hometown, state and a special date. $150 each. To order, call (800) 760-3566..
    It maybe different now that the 50th is over. It takes a couple of weeks to get one. Also you can order an additional replica of your brick in lexan and (or) wood for about 35 dollars.
    The 50th coin probably won't be offered now that it is over.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I think that would be a cute anniversary present (if both love Disneyland, anyway).

Comment

My friend has one with his now ex-girlfriend. Wonder if you can have yours redone or taken out.
        -Jack :geek:
        Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Thanks for the info tictoc.
          FIRST DLR TRIP - 1981

FIRST DLP TRIP - March 1997

FIRST WDW TRIP - May/June 2006

FIRST HKDL TRIP - 2016?

FIRST TDLR TRIP - 2017?

FIRST SHDL TRIP - 2019?

Comment

My parents were wondering about this. And I thought that four annual passes for the family were enough for them.

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Comment

Originally posted by indyIluvu View Post
              Thanks for the info tictoc.
              Your welcome. Also you recieve: (even if you don't get the replica) a printed certificate, with the number of your brick and the date it is placed. You get to choose from a few logos and any date you want or script you want as long as it fits. By the way,if the 50th Coins get stolen, most of the time they are replaced. I saw it a couple of times between visits.
              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

It take more than a few weeks now. Ordered one as a gift back in August that just got placed a few weeks ago. Demand is not as heavy as it used to be, so they have to hold off on placing a full address.
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999 View Post
                  It take more than a few weeks now. Ordered one as a gift back in August that just got placed a few weeks ago. Demand is not as heavy as it used to be, so they have to hold off on placing a full address.
                  Thanks Wolffy.

Comment

Cost is $150.00 for the brick and $35.00 for the replica. Always helps to use your AP discount if you have one.

- Wolfette

Comment

It stayed the same good, Don't tell Disney.

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
                        My friend has one with his now ex-girlfriend. Wonder if you can have yours redone or taken out.
                        I believe it will be there for a guaranteed time period of 10 years. Good reason not to put one in unless your sure about the names and how long they'll last! Hope mine and the gift I gave is able to make it.

- Wolfette

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X