This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Lightyear Highscores

whats everyones highest score on buzz? mine was like 150,000...not too shabby

HAHA....i was hopeless and my score was the same, lol
    "Just remember the month of May followed by a nerd."

Comment

I got up to 389,000 or something like that. Level 4!

Comment

Highest I ever got was 217,100... but I have to admit that the ride broke down and we were stuck for several minutes... and I was like hitting this one target non-stop the whole time! :lol: I was like, I hope we're stuck here for an hour!!

So what's the secret with the high scoring guys that get like a million points??? I know some targets are higher than others, but are there some that are super high? or some secret ones?? I mean a MILLION! Gimme a break already!

:bow:
        --Jonathan

Comment

430,600 for me. I think Bornieo has the highest score of those I know.

As for tips, there's only a few I can give:

1. The Triangle targets are worth the most, then Diamond, Square, Circle.

2. When a target's border is lit up, SHOOT IT! Those are worth double points.

3. While in the Planet Z room, shoot the target on the box, then shoot the diamond on the inside. An alien with a triangle on it usually pops up.

4. There are four hidden diamond targets in the star tunnel (on on either side, and two on the ceiling).

5. While in the Buzz-shooting-Zurg room, shoot the robot on the opposite wall. Three green men pop out with an easy-to-hit Triangle target!
          Last edited by eyes_of_mara; 05-16-2005, 08:51 PM.
          Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

1.4 million :-D

FF
            "A Journey Beyond Your Wildest Imagination..."

Comment

Does anyone have any tips or secrets they'd like to share? I could use it

Comment

We're addicted to Disney

I was there on May 5th, 2005! and July 17, 2005!

Comment

Originally posted by DustMeUpTink
                  Does anyone have any tips or secrets they'd like to share? I could use it
                  shoot the triangles they're worth 10,000
                  We're addicted to Disney

I was there on May 5th, 2005! and July 17, 2005!

Comment

My girlfriend has beaten me every time we go on that ride! Aww...I don't know how...she must cheat or something.

Comment

Originally posted by FantasmicFanatic
                      1.4 million :-D

FF
                      Bitch.

:bow:
                      --Jonathan

Comment

^^I gave tips above.^^

Comment

I got about 300,000 yesterday, not too bad, or so I thought ...

Comment

Originally posted by eyes_of_mara
                            ^^I gave tips above.^^
                            Thanks! I didn't see it, sorry!

And the triangles are worth more for reason...there's not many of them and they're usually blocked by something!

Comment

haha i feel like a loser ow, i thought 150k was pretty good.....but 1.4 million i mean cmaaaan. wouldnt it be cool if all the dark rides had shoot n score things on em too? i could just imagine takin out pirates on potc or blowin away those annoying little kids on small world muaha

Comment

Originally posted by DustMeUpTink
                                Thanks! I didn't see it, sorry!

And the triangles are worth more for reason...there's not many of them and they're usually blocked by something!
                                Well, he just sneaked them in there like a few minutes ago! Hey they look like great tips, thanks!!!

One MILLION here I come!!!!!

Last edited by DOOM BGI; 05-16-2005, 09:24 PM.
                                --Jonathan

Comment

We've been on Buzz twice during soft openings. I think my best is about 48,000! We're going again tomorrow. I'll see if I can improve that! :lol:
                                  "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                                  -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

74,000 I think I'll do better next time when I ride by myself. I never got full control of the joy stick (you know who you are)

Comment

Originally posted by DOOM BGI
                                      Well, he just sneaked them in there like a few minutes ago! Hey they look like great tip, thanks!!!
                                      You're welcome. "I am, veryvery sneaky sir."

Comment

haha thats the way i beat my friends score...i always would turn the "cart" so i was facing all the good target and he got jack diddly muaha

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X