Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might get one, but it'll have to wait till next month (June), if you're still offering them then. ^^;

Comment

Questions answered

Originally posted by Derekuda
      I hope you don't mind, but I think I'm going to order one for future visits, and just because I think its cool too.
      I don't even live in so cal either.
      ANYBODY can order this badge. It is not just for people who are going to DL on July 17th.

I might get one, but it'll have to wait till next month (June), if you're still offering them then. ^^;
      There is NO deadline on ordering this badge.

Also, will we have to list two names? I was thinking of getting one for my mom since she'll be coming with me a lot in July and then you can know who she is. Or I could just put her first name first and where her real name is supposed to go put BPF's mom?
      You will be able to have either name on either line, and you CAN order badges for anyone you want, with any name that you want.

One more thing-- is there anyway to do this so that MiceChat gets at least SOME money off of these things?
      No

Question: Do we have to put our true name on there?
      No. In fact, you don't even have to put your name on it. If all you want is your user name, or your first name(and no user name on the badge) on line 1, that's okay.

Put me on the list, cuz I'll be ordering my own MiceChat name tag!
      There won't be any "list". I will post info shortly on how to order directly from the company.
      Last edited by Circarama; 05-17-2005, 08:31 AM. Reason: add more info
      Charlie :wave:
      MiceChat User #1037

Comment

I think that there should be someway for us to reduce the shipping...like have them sent out to just 2 or 3 places... I mean I live in New Mexico and if one of you guys wanted to just collect all of the badges for us out of staters and send them all to us that would be great... I would be willing to be one of the routers... I have the means and plenty of time to do something like that... i just think that we should all save as much $$ on these things as possible...
        -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
        Shines in the night for you
        To tell you that the dreams you plan
        Really can come true

Comment

ORDERING INFO HAS BEEN POSTED AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD.

BADGES MAY BE ORDERED IMMEDIATELY
          MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Badge Ordered

My name tags is ordered. With with one line name, magnet back and shipping total cost $20.04.

judimouse
            judimouse

Mousefest 2008 here we come

http://www.tinkstravel.com

http://www.dlresortinfo.com

Comment

Are the names printed or etched? Someone will have to post a photo of an actual badge; a graphic sometimes doesn't do the real thing justice.
              Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Wendy_Bird
                I think that there should be someway for us to reduce the shipping...like have them sent out to just 2 or 3 places... I mean I live in New Mexico and if one of you guys wanted to just collect all of the badges for us out of staters and send them all to us that would be great... I would be willing to be one of the routers... I have the means and plenty of time to do something like that... i just think that we should all save as much $$ on these things as possible...
                I think this is a good idea, Crazy Legs has said she could have them sent to her as well for those of us in the local area and distribute them at one of the meets or however people want.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Thanks. Getting mine during my next paycheck. Lovely!
                  Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

i think that for thoes who live in town... they should just meet at the park one day for a distribution of the badges... and for thoes out of state... just pm me and I will be happy to buy them and have them sent to me and then I can send them to you... just mail me the money and such...
                    -Miss Wendy Lynn

Really can come true

Comment

Originally posted by AndersDMB
                      I think this is a good idea, Crazy Legs has said she could have them sent to her as well for those of us in the local area and distribute them at one of the meets or however people want.
                      Okay, so who's putting the big order together? Can we do it in time to make the June meet?

--Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by Trader Sam
                        Are the names printed or etched? Someone will have to post a photo of an actual badge; a graphic sometimes doesn't do the real thing justice.
                        They are printed. I will post a pic as soon as I get mine
                        MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Yes, us SoCalers should split the cost of shipping or have a local meetup...
                          Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

i think that we should work this the best that we all can
                            -Miss Wendy Lynn

Really can come true

Comment

I have said before that I don't mind having a shipment of badges sent to my house. I could distribute them at the June and July meets.
                              Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                              I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
                                I have said before that I don't mind having a shipment of badges sent to my house. I could distribute them at the June and July meets.
                                I think I would buy one that way mamabot

I'm sure the company does great with the badges but thats a whole lotta profit they are making on shipping

Comment

Can this be kept as a sticky until July? I won't have the money for a little while.
                                  Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                                  Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                                  May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Nice job Circarama! I'll be putting in my order for two tomorrow (one for me, and one for my sister). We're both MiceChat fans, and look forward to the July meet!
                                    Always remember the Disney Magic!

Comment

I'll alert all Disneyland CMs to deny entry to anyone wearing a Mice Chat badge...

If they did it with Jim, and he was wearing a badge, they might do it to you too!

If I were you, I wouldn't put them on until you get inside the park.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill
                                        I'll alert all Disneyland CMs to deny entry to anyone wearing a Mice Chat badge...

If they did it with Jim, and he was wearing a badge, they might do it to you too!

If I were you, I wouldn't put them on until you get inside the park.
                                        I think Jim Hill was hassled by Disneyland because he was giving tours of the Park, and confusing guests who had paid Disney for a tour.
                                        Micechatters on the other hand are mostly Disneyland lovers who are NOT causing trouble for Disneyland management.
                                        It shouldn't be a problem wearing a Micechat badge going into Disneyland. :botox:
                                        MiceChat User #1037

Comment

so how did he give this tour did he like dress like a guide or was it a free thing??
                                          -Miss Wendy Lynn

Really can come true

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X