• Show
Clear All
    Circarama
    Gumball Rally Godfather

• Circarama
    replied
    Re: The Micechat Badge is here...

Originally posted by BowlingMickey
    I just might have to get myself one of those but I will have to wait and see. How long will they be sold for?
    Indefinitely.
    But you gotta get one. That way, us Micechatters can recognize you when you're in the Park!

Leave a comment:

• BowlingMickey
    Disney lover

• BowlingMickey
    replied

I just might have to get myself one of those but I will have to wait and see. How long will they be sold for?

Leave a comment:

• Zeus
    replied

Guests will probably see those tags and think you're CM's and ask questions haha

"excuse me do u know where the nearest bathroom is?"

Leave a comment:

• Circarama
    Gumball Rally Godfather

• Circarama
    replied

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup
    Before I scrolled down the page , I thought you meant it looked like the picture to the left in your avatar! That is totally cool! Is that a picture frame that you made or did you buy it somewhere? I'd love to get one like it!

And the Micechat Badge looks really great too! Good job!

I think that's not a bad price at all!
    Thanks, I'm glad you like it!
    The picture frame was available at the "50 Years of Magical Memories" event in July for around $35.00. I customized mine with an "I was There" pin that I got on July 17th.

Leave a comment:

• Princess Buttercup
    MiceChatter

• Princess Buttercup
    replied

Originally posted by Circarama
    Here is the finished badge design that is available for sale IMMEDIATELY.

Before I scrolled down the page , I thought you meant it looked like the picture to the left in your avatar! That is totally cool! Is that a picture frame that you made or did you buy it somewhere? I'd love to get one like it!

And the Micechat Badge looks really great too! Good job!

I think that's not a bad price at all!

Leave a comment:

• Morrigoon
    insufferable know-it-all

• Morrigoon
    replied

The micechat budget? So does some money from the badges help support micechat? That'd be cool

Leave a comment:

• DiRTyBuNNy
    Where Schemes Come True!

• DiRTyBuNNy
    replied

those are looking really cool...are there any pictures floating out there that have people at DLR with their badges?

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    I was deleted.

• BigPigletFan
    replied
    Well I got mine the other day and wanted to show you it. Hope you don't mind. :roll:

Leave a comment:

• Circarama
    Gumball Rally Godfather

• Circarama
    replied

Originally posted by EpTxGuy
    Maybe if we all pitched in?
    It might not be necessary. I'll call Pam at the badge company tomorrow and find out what's necessary to make the changes. If there is a fee, I'll talk to Dusty about it. Maybe thay can work it into the Micechat 2.0 budget.
    It's too bad we didn't know this was coming. Gold badges on Disneylands 50th would have been cool!

Leave a comment:

• EpTxGuy
    Newbie.

• EpTxGuy
    replied

Yeah, I already thought about that. I was thinking of getting the new artwork and submitting it to the badge company. I wonder if they will charge me another $35 setup fee...?
    Maybe if we all pitched in?

Leave a comment:

• Circarama
    Gumball Rally Godfather

• Circarama
    replied

Originally posted by EpTxGuy
    With the new color scheme on MiceChat, my blue and red badge suddenly seems like last years model
    Yeah, I already thought about that. I was thinking of getting the new artwork and submitting it to the badge company. I wonder if they will charge me another $35 setup fee...?

Leave a comment:

• EpTxGuy
    Newbie.

• EpTxGuy
    replied

With the new color scheme on MiceChat, my blue and red badge suddenly seems like last years model

Leave a comment:

• DisneyParkFan

• DisneyParkFan
    replied
    Some people have opted to put their first name in larger font on top, and their Micechat username in smaller font on line 2. That way people aren't walking up to me saying, "Hi there Circarama", they're saying, "Hi Charlie"
    And thank you for getting this all together, but Charlie if you walk up to meet me you'll have to say "Hit there DisneyParkFan, and then get out your glasses (if you wear glasses) and say "Hi Cliff". :devil:

Leave a comment:

• Circarama
    Gumball Rally Godfather

• Circarama
    replied
    Originally posted by WRDest79
    Im not trying to break up the fun or be a party pooper but... name badges? Wouldnt... like... t-shirts be a little cooler than name tags? (you might have already tried something else that didnt work as well as name tags, i dont know) It just seems kinda funny that we're trying to get a bunch grown-up people to walk aroud DL with our user names printed on badges. Just asking!
    I started a poll on May 12th asking Micechatters if they would be interested in wearing a Micechat badge to Disneyland on the anniversary weekend (or anytime there is a Micechat meet). The response was very positive. Here is the link to the original poll. http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=4373
    Some people have opted to put their first name in larger font on top, and their Micechat username in smaller font on line 2. That way people aren't walking up to me saying, "Hi there Circarama", they're saying, "Hi Charlie"

Leave a comment:

• Circarama
    Gumball Rally Godfather

• Circarama
    replied
    Originally posted by 1stStarIC2nite
    These badges are wonderful! I haven't ordered mine yet (I should have a long time ago) so I have a question: If I ordered mine today or tomorrow.. will it be here by July 9th (based on everyone elses' shipping experiences)??? :confused:
    I am sure that it will be there by July 9th. But to be sure, you should call the badge company and speak to Pam. Don't delay!

Leave a comment:

• 1stStarIC2nite
    Official MC Thread Killer

• 1stStarIC2nite
    replied
    These badges are wonderful! I haven't ordered mine yet (I should have a long time ago) so I have a question: If I ordered mine today or tomorrow.. will it be here by July 9th (based on everyone elses' shipping experiences)??? :confused:

Leave a comment:

• WRDup
    out & about

• WRDup
    replied
    Im not trying to break up the fun or be a party pooper but... name badges? Wouldnt... like... t-shirts be a little cooler than name tags? (you might have already tried something else that didnt work as well as name tags, i dont know) It just seems kinda funny that we're trying to get a bunch grown-up people to walk aroud DL with our user names printed on badges. Just asking!

Leave a comment:

• daddyb
    Who's your DaddyB?

• daddyb
    replied
    Originally posted by snookers
    I used to belong to a collectors club and we had name pins made which were similar to the official ones. We often had park events and wore our name badges. No one ever stopped us.
    Heck, if Disney themselves sell badges to guests that are easily confused with their own castmember badges, then why are they going to care about MC's badges? They don't look like the new gold castmember badges that Castmembers wear! I've been confused for a castmember when I wore my black, round "VisionsFantastic" button, and it looks nothing like any badge any castmember wears!

My theory is that sometimes after you have visited that park enough times, you just look like you belong there, and that can be confusing to some people.

Just wearing a dress shirt to the park can make you look like a castmember to some people. I think the fact you're not in a T-shirt is enough for some poor, tired, and confused guests! I'm always quick to point out that I'm not a castmember and ask if I can help anyway.

Viva La Annual Passholders!

Leave a comment:

• DisneyParkFan

• DisneyParkFan
    replied
    Yeah my badge arrived today and it looks so nice. I can't wait to wear it to the park for the MiceChat MeetUps the weekend of July 15-17!

Leave a comment:

• GuardianDragon_Mushu
    Travel-Sized Guardian

• GuardianDragon_Mushu
    replied
    Originally posted by KoH
    You know that by wearing name tags to the park, everyone will think we work there, I hope everyone learns where all the restrooms are before wearing them.
    Hah! Even -without- the badge, i've been mistaken for a disney cast member. TWICE. I don't think it'd make much of a difference. :lol: And being used to the days from wheeling my mom around to the bathrooms (She has MS, can't go anymore with us though, she's become bedridden. =/), I think I know where -almost- every single one is. xD
    GuardianDragon_Mushu
    Travel-Sized Guardian
    Last edited by GuardianDragon_Mushu; 05-31-2005, 09:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X