This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Fantasyland Queue

I was thinking about all of the wonderful elements that the Fantasyland queues have. Snow White's Scary Adventures has the gold apple that cackles and book of spells. You then enter the dungeon and hear the old hag talking to her pet raven, whose shadow you see just above the little staircase, behind the bars. Alice in Wonderland has all the Wonderland atmosphere around it. Pinocchio had the wonderful murals, and then there's Peter Pan... etc. etc. etc.

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, however, is my favorite Fanasyland queue. It has so many elements to it and is so elegant, especially the Tudor style facade.

Well... what's your favorite Fantasyland queue?

This is crazy, but I always have fun throwing coins into the cups in the Snow White queue. A lot of people do it and the crazy thing is that we're all throwing MORE money at Disney...

Comment

My favorite is the Snow White queue.
      Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Snow White. I have a thing for the macabre (the dungeon area). Besides the SW dungeon, the Haunted Mansion, and the pirate caves in POTC, there aren't any other macabre places in Disneyland. Except Le Bat en Rouge. Oh, and the skulls in Adventureland.
        Last edited by Trader Sam; 05-17-2005, 02:51 AM.
        Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

Comment

I love how you can hear Wnedys voice at the Peter Pan que.

Comment

The Matterhorn is my favorite as you hear the yodeling music in that Chalet.
            "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Ooh I like the yodeling too, Cousin Orville!

Comment

I guess I'd have to say 'Snow White'. It is a good set up for the ride itself...

Comment

First thing that came to my mind was Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. I love the detail and the vaulted ceiling!

Comment

Mr. Toad's is awesome. So much detail and hard work was put into it. The outside is spectacular as is the inside (all the handcarved Toad wood statues!). Now all the ride needs is pictures of me everywhere!

Comment

Somewhere between Mr. Toad and Snow White. I love Snow White, but I also love Mr. Toads cackling fire!!! And it's so elegant.

And the most magical one??? I think it's Small World. It's just got a beautiful feeling to it, especially at night during the holidays.
                      I have a dream
                      A song to sing
                      To help me cope
                      Trough everything

If you see the wonder
                      of a FairyTale
                      You can take the future
                      even if you fail...

I believe in Angels
                      Something good in everything I see
                      I believe in Angels
                      When I know the time is right for me...

I'll cross the stream.... I have a dream

Comment

Call me crazy, but I like the Alice in Wonderland queue. I just love watching a dark ride come out into the light.
                        Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

I would have to agree that Mr.Toad's Wild Ride has the best queue as well. So much detail compared to all the other Fantasyland attractions.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! MY 200th post.
                          "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE
                          __________________________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by DL_CRAZE
                            I would have to agree that Mr.Toad's Wild Ride has the best queue as well. So much detail compared to all the other Fantasyland attractions.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! MY 200th post.
                            Me too! Snow white has always scared me....my parents said i was tramatized by the witch on the ride when i was a child or something. And congrats DL_CRAZE!!!
                            "Just remember the month of May followed by a nerd."

Comment

Hmm, tough choice between The Matterhorn, Mr. Toads Wild Ride, and Snow White's Scary Adventures. But I think i'll choose Snow Whites Scary Adventures.

Comment

Originally posted by EmilyStrange
                                First thing that came to my mind was Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. I love the detail and the vaulted ceiling!
                                I'd go for Mr. Toad as well. You get the cool soundtrack from the movie and the detailed Toad carvings as well on the ceiling.
                                "Fire at will, boys!"

"Which one's Will?

Comment

i dont know which is my fav but i know peter pan is my un favorite....it always seems to be the longest line of the day at anytime

Comment

Snow White - how is it that the worst Fantasyland ride has the best queue?

Or is it that the queue is so good, it makes the ride appear bad?

Comment

I'm evenly split between matterhorn and snow white i love em both

Comment

I think Mr. Toad has the best queue. I have loved the sparks from the firplace since I was like 5, and it is always fun to watch everyone put their hands in Mr. Toad's mouth. I love when you can peek into the ride while waiting in line.
                                        Vikings are like pirates... why don't we have a movie starring Johnny Depp!?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X