Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Disneyland Shirts - A little too Risque?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it's too risque for some people... Backsideofwater bought the Ink & Paint Club bowling shirt, and his parents made him return it. To see the look on their faces if he bought THAT shirt... I would have paid good money for that.
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

That shirt *is* risque, but I doubt it'll be going anywhere anytime soon as it's also really cool and I'll probably break down and get one for the BF.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Wow, I've never even heard of that flick, DQ! Makes sense now.
        Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
        Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
        Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
        Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
        Marge: Pink.
        Homer: D'oh!
        Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Originally posted by Not Afraid
          Was it Fra-gi-le?
          haha, here is a photo that I saw it from PhilSears.com. I wonder what the response would be if this were sold today?? :monkey:

Comment

I'd buy one. I'd buy one of thost Jessica shirts, too!
            "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
            -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

ROFL that pen SCREAMS A christmas Story too cool i wish i had one

"You'll shoot your eye out!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Not Afraid
                Was it Fra-gi-le?
                Must be Italian!
                A signature should go here.

Comment

Ok I am a tad bias as I own every jessica shirt that I have found at DLR and WDW. This is my favorite of them, I wear it all the time. (I even dress it up with other clothes that make me look like a Park Ranger) I wore this shirt to work one day (casual Friday) and everyone liked the shirt yet they felt that it was rather Risque for Disneyland. But it is still fun to wear out to clubs!
                  themeparks.demonbird.com - pictures and reports of Disney and non Disney parks form across North America.
                  Knott's Berry Farm - Spring Flowers - Snoopy's Spring Safari - Sierra Sidewinder

Comment

Just give me the "one nite only" pin and I'll be fine.
                    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot
                      I'm waiting for the Disney Thongs!!! :devil:
                      I......................nevermind. :o
                      I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
                      That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jennidisneyfer
                        I......................nevermind. :o
                        You got the ones from Target a few years ago too?
                        [email protected]

Comment

I was a bit surprised to see the shirt, but I like it. I'm planning on buying one for myself. She also has a ballcap that says something about Long Boards, have you seen that?
                          I want my cake back!
                          sigpic

Comment

Where can I get copies of all the old Roger Rabbit shorts? When I was little, I wasn't allowed to see Honey I Shrunk the Kids or Dick Tracy or A Far Off Place.
                            Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                            Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                            May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

People need to stop thinking Disneyland is just for kids.
                              I think they should sell more merchandise like this.

Besides, as a Jessica Rabbit fan since I can remember back when I was a wee young lad, I really want to own this so bad.

Oh, and the Roger Rabbit shorts are on the latest Roger Rabbit dvd that came out a few years back.

Comment

OMG, I need that shirt!
                                Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
                                : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

Comment

Originally posted by TheManator
                                  My thoughts exactly. Parents need to be in charge of what their kids see, hear, read, watch, play, etc... not the folks in TDA!
                                  "George Bush... is only for now."
                                  Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

The shirt is kind of cool...but what's with the tanish brown color? How about a true khaki color....less brown and more olive??? The theme IS outdoors, isn't it????? lol!
                                    ....it all began with a Mouse...

Comment

Originally posted by TheManator
                                      I think they should sell more merchandise like this.
                                      Couldn't agree more.

I like the shirt. Besides, kids of an age of say, 8 wouldn't be able to decode the hidden messages in the text on the shirt. Their minds aren't dirty enough because they don't have the same exposure of say, a 16 year old.

Besides, it's a free country. In truth, this shirt isn't nearly as bad as some other things I've seen. Subtle stuff like this is funny.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X