Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Best Disneyland Attraction Facade

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Disneyland Attraction Facade

I think Indiana Jones Adventure has the best facade, the temple has so much detail and so much life. It makes me get a great sense of excitement and wonder whenever I see it.

A facade is the the entrance to the attraction. What would you say is the best disneyland attraction facade?
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

I think it's The Haunted Mansion. I didn't know the actual ride was not inside the house until a few years ago when I read it on doombuggies.com, The Mansion is really amazing and the show building is very well hidden. I love the Indy Temple too, and altough the show building is also very well hidden, since it's so small (relatively) it never made me think that the whole atraction was inside there. I never thought the show building was so enormous, but never thought that It coudl fit inside the temple.
    I have a dream
    A song to sing
    To help me cope
    Trough everything

If you see the wonder
    of a FairyTale
    You can take the future
    even if you fail...

I believe in Angels
    Something good in everything I see
    I believe in Angels
    When I know the time is right for me...

I'll cross the stream.... I have a dream

Comment

No brainer: Haunted Mansion.

Next question?

--Jonathan

Comment

indy, haunted mansion, and i love the outside of potc

Comment

Haunted Mansion....hands down!
          "Just remember the month of May followed by a nerd."

Comment

If we're talking about everything you see before you go indoors, I would say Indy. However, if we're talking about what you see before you decide to get in line, The Haunted Mansion wins hands down. After all, its eerie look kept guests in suspense for six years.
            Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

Speaking of hidden show buildings...

Oh I'd vote for Pirates. Basically that entire block of NOS is the Pirates show building, with shops hung on the outside to create the illusion that Pirate's show building doesn't exist (and yes, I know that most of Pirates is on the lower level, but still....).
              "Fire at will, boys!"

"Which one's Will?

Comment

Is the Indy ride itself that big building with all the plants and palm trees painted on it that you can see from outside the park?

Comment

Mission Space, Journey to the Center of the Earth, Haunted Mansion (Paris).
                  MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                  Save

Comment

Space Mountain

Comment

I haven't been to the other Parks yet But my Pick would be Mission to Mars, and Indiana Jones And The Temple of the Forbidden Eye.
                      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Is the Indy ride itself that big building with all the plants and palm trees painted on it that you can see from outside the park?
                        Yep.
                        I have a dream
                        A song to sing
                        To help me cope
                        Trough everything

If you see the wonder
                        of a FairyTale
                        You can take the future
                        even if you fail...

I believe in Angels
                        Something good in everything I see
                        I believe in Angels
                        When I know the time is right for me...

I'll cross the stream.... I have a dream

Comment

my faves have always been HM, POTC and Big thunder railroad

Comment

Two Words

LI-MO

No really, Haunted Mansion, Indy and Pirates and, then you got your Jungle Cruise, Thunder, and Splash
                            "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
                            Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Jungle Cruise and (gasp! I know, I know....) it's a small world.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X