This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lagoon Refill

Can somebody refresh me memory and tell me when they are filling the Sub Lagoon back up? It is supposed to be in December right?

Re: Lagoon Refill

I think Darkbeer said it was supposed to be in October, who knows?
    -Jack :geek:
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

As the guy that replaced Oimett - he should know. HAH!

Comment

I think they're waiting for the snow on the Matterhorn to melt.

Comment

It looked realy colorfull from the matterhorn. But, there was still a lot of construction material down there that would need to be cleaned up before it could be filled.

Comment

yea, not anytime soon, there is still a lot of junk in there from construction, will most likely take a while to clear it out.

Comment

The lagoon will be test filled in January, it will then be drained for final details and more construction. It will be filled once more before the official opening.

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
                The lagoon will be test filled in January, it will then be drained for final details and more construction. It will be filled once more before the official opening.
                Bingo! That's what we wanted to know.
                To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Either way, it will be LOVELY to get those walls off... even if I never want to fight the Peter Pan-like lines it will have.

Comment

Does anyone know if they keep the water they drain or do they dump it every time? It seems like a massive waste of water to fill it up, drain it, then fill it up again.
                    sigpic

Comment

Isn't that paint they are using on the lagoon floor much more likely to stand up against the sun and chlorine in the water than what they had used before? How often did they drain the old sub ride before it was closed and left to sit for YEARS?

Comment

I had a dream it was open. It was glorious... it was nothing like it's going to be like (but really, what is in a dream?) but it was glorious none the less.
                        “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

I cant wait. The subs used to be my favorite ride when I was little. My mom eventually stopped letting me go on it because she would have to go with me and when she went on the ride, she felt claustrophobic (or however the hell you spell it).

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMickey View Post
                            Isn't that paint they are using on the lagoon floor much more likely to stand up against the sun and chlorine in the water than what they had used before? How often did they drain the old sub ride before it was closed and left to sit for YEARS?
                            Yes, the paint has been designed very specially for the elements and effects.

Don't know how often they drained it. I think it would end up in a swamp nearby, if I remember correctly from Mouse Tales.

Comment

We're expecting a good size rain storm this weekend. I predict that the lagoon will fill up sooner than later.
                              sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X