Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Don't forget that today is also...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget that today is also...

Don't forget that today is also the day that Lillian Disney had a Stroke on December 15th, 1997. She passed away a day later on December 16th, 1997.

She passed away 31 years and a day after Walt's Death and its been 9 years since the happening...

I hope you guys didn't forget!

Re: Don't forget that today is also...

What a sad day. Rest in peace Walt and Lillian.

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

Comment

I forgot.

Hell, I'll be honest...I never knew.
      What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
        Don't forget that today is also the day that Lillian Disney had a Stroke on December 15th, 1997. She passed away a day later on December 16th, 1997.

She passed away 31 years and a day after Walt's Death and its been 9 years since the happening...

I'm sorry, I forgot she had a stroke.

It is a sad day indeed though.
        -Jack :geek:
        Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Why is it a sad day? Everybody dies, and we should be happy that Walt was even around to give us all of the gifts he did.

Thanks Walt and Lilly.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

I'm putting up my Lillian Disney strokeday decorations up right now. Tomorrow the kids and I are gonna exchange strokeday presents.

Comment

Originally posted by SpokkerJones View Post
              I'm putting up my Lillian Disney strokeday decorations up right now. Tomorrow the kids and I are gonna exchange strokeday presents.
              :ceek: shocking! :ceek:
              These are the games that never end.

Comment

I do remember when Lilian died because I was at DL that day and watched them lower the flag to half staff, which I thought was a nice gesture
                ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Comment

Ok you know I am all about Disney trivia and big dates but really you are a bit scary!

Thank you for that one! Walt death was a big thing that changed the world. Lillian's death was a sad thing that was sad to not only the Disney family but the company also. But the outside world it was another "name" but really the day she had the stroke. Next will be the day that Sharron got married.

J
                  Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

I agree with Master Gracey in post 5.

We shouldn't be sad, we should be happy and celebrate their life rather than mourn their death.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerm View Post
                      Ok you know I am all about Disney trivia and big dates but really you are a bit scary!

What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerfan View Post
                        I do remember when Lilian died because I was at DL that day and watched them lower the flag to half staff, which I thought was a nice gesture
                        ^ ahhh...*tear* miss ya lilly & walt!

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
                        MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

Comment

What are you talking about?
                          The "we should all remember that today is the day Lillian had a stroke" If you read the second part of my post you will see my take on it.

J
                          Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

I put my strokeday stockings up over the fireplace.
                            What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                              "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                              -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                              -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X