Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Some interesting things in DCA

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bjvb15
    started a topic Some interesting things in DCA

Some interesting things in DCA

If you're reading this I guess you somewhat care about DCA. If you visit DCA this saturday (1/29), you might see something different about the place. So try to get over there and after you see what's going on you can head back the DL and have fun. :devil:

• Jspider
    replied
    Originally posted by bjvb15
    didn't know about the band crap. that's not what i was talking about. by the way, if you live to far away to go, don't worry about coming. i was trying to get more of the locals to come out.

for what?

just so you can see the park filled with more locals?

for no reason?

Leave a comment:

• Mr D
    replied
    Oh darn, I was hoping it was get together to string Det-Cord through the park.... :devil:

Leave a comment:

• Rainfully
    replied
    What? This whole thing doesn't make any sense... you're not going to get people to make a special trip out to see something they don't know what it is... how do you know its something they'd be interested in? In other words, you gotta let us know, man! Don't keep us hanging.

Leave a comment:

• bjvb15
    replied
    didn't know about the band crap. that's not what i was talking about. by the way, if you live to far away to go, don't worry about coming. i was trying to get more of the locals to come out.

Leave a comment:

• PirateMunkee
    replied
    Originally posted by XCLIPSE129
    THere doing some tv taping on sat and sun for some Disneymania Concert with a bunch of teenie boopers stars ala Raven and all those are group bands that were seen on disney.. like cheetah girls jump5 and so on.. right ..
    tell me if im wrong.. so im guessing it may be crwoded at certain areas.. prolly the staging area they always use and around hollywood backlots..
    That's all the more reason to stay away. What ever happened to Disney getting top notch groups to perform in their parks. My Grad Night we had Cheap Trick. The 80's was the Shizznit for entertainment at DL. BRING BACK MY VIDEOPOLIS DAMMIT!!!!!! I remember one night they had Adam Curry from MTV there interviewing guest on the big screen in between songs.

Leave a comment:

• Disguy
    replied
    I just love how Disney will throw random girls into a studio with not-so-great voices stick a label on them and call it a new music sensation.

Leave a comment:

• XCLIPSE129
    replied
    THere doing some tv taping on sat and sun for some Disneymania Concert with a bunch of teenie boopers stars ala Raven and all those are group bands that were seen on disney.. like cheetah girls jump5 and so on.. right ..
    tell me if im wrong.. so im guessing it may be crwoded at certain areas.. prolly the staging area they always use and around hollywood backlots..

Leave a comment:

• PumpkinKing!
    replied
    Ugh! Ok so is all this JUST to get our attention and hav eus go to DCA? Or is there more becuase now you have my attention. I am curious too. Well I am not doing much on 1/29 so perhaps I can show but DETAILS man!

Leave a comment:

• keith - SuPeR K!
    replied
    this is rude.

Leave a comment:

• Jspider
    replied
    yeah I'm stuck up in washington too comon just spill the beans

Leave a comment:

• PirateMunkee
    replied
    Originally posted by jsmith157
    I am waaaaaaaaay up here by Seattle. There's no way I'm going to get there by 1/29 so I will have to continue my good natured nagging. Can you at least give us a hint?
    Yeah, how fair is that? I'm up in Santa Cruz and am dying to know what is going on. I wont be down to Disneyland until July 11th.

Leave a comment:

• jsmith157
    replied
    I am waaaaaaaaay up here by Seattle. There's no way I'm going to get there by 1/29 so I will have to continue my good natured nagging. Can you at least give us a hint?

Leave a comment:

• bjvb15
    replied
    the point of bringing it up now is to make sure people know to go on Sat 1/29 to DCA. I want to see that place packed with APs. (No I am not an exec. about to be fired do to the lower attendance figures)

Leave a comment:

• pveticket
    replied
    What interesting thing is gonna happen? I'm not going unless i know:P
    hehe

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X