This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Roof Inn on Disney Way rebranded to a Motel 6

Drove by the hotel on 100 Disney Way just east of the Disneyland Resort, and they have removed the Red Roof Inn sign, and have replaced it with a Motel 6 sign. There is also a "Formerly Red Roof Inn" banner, and the lobby staff are all wearing Motel 6 Polo Staff Shirts.

This hotel years ago was a Motel 6 that was rebranded as a Red Roof Inn. The rooms are still larger than most Motel 6 rooms, and offers a pool and a jacuzzi
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Red Roof Inn on Disney Way rebranded to a Motel 6

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
    Drove by the hotel on 100 Disney Way just east of the Disneyland Resort, and they have removed the Red Roof Inn sign, and have replaced it with a Motel 6 sign. There is also a "Formerly Red Roof Inn" banner, and the lobby staff are all wearing Motel 6 Polo Staff Shirts.

This hotel years ago was a Motel 6 that was rebranded as a Red Roof Inn. The rooms are still larger than most Motel 6 rooms, and offers a pool and a jacuzzi

Yes it has! On the Motel6 site is says NEW MOTEL 6 Location! And I just checked rates and its from $56 a night! Also, my last trip I remember there being a stop near there on the transit system.

Comment

Re: Red Roof Inn on Disney Way rebranded to a Motel 6

Originally posted by DisneyGeek75 View Post
      Yes it has! On the Motel6 site is says NEW MOTEL 6 Location! And I just checked rates and its from $56 a night! Also, my last trip I remember there being a stop near there on the transit system.
      Wow! I was thinking of going there for New Years!
      Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
      "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
      -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
      -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X