Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much Will The Next AP Increase Be ?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How Much Will The Next AP Increase Be ?

    With Christmas upon us and the new year just a couple of short weeks away, I am anticipating another price increase at the DLR Ticket Booths.

    What do you think will be the various increases ? Premium Pass ? Deluxe Pass, So. California Pass, etc...?
    --
    http://www.bewaterwise.com

  • #2
    Re: How Much Will The Next AP Increase Be ?

    an arm and a leg
    Oh what the future will hold...

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: How Much Will The Next AP Increase Be ?

      Do you really think they'll raise prices again? ... so soon?
      Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: How Much Will The Next AP Increase Be ?

        As always, they will charge what they wish, and we will pay it. However, renewing by mail or internet usually results in a "discount" of about $20.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: How Much Will The Next AP Increase Be ?

          Originally posted by goofygoof View Post
          Do you really think they'll raise prices again? ... so soon?
          The price of my SoCal pass is now 154 dollars, a five dollar increase over last year. That's the more expensive SoCal pass.

          I thought they just raised the AP and ticket prices a few months ago.
          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: How Much Will The Next AP Increase Be ?

            Based on the massive demand they are seeing - I am certain the prices will go up in April or May. My Guess: the Premium AP will go to $399 per year.

            Energy costs have gone up and now minimum wage is going up... Costs are rising in sectors that have been stable for a long while now.
            --
            http://www.bewaterwise.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: How Much Will The Next AP Increase Be ?

              Originally posted by ravencroft View Post
              Based on the massive demand they are seeing - I am certain the prices will go up in April or May. My Guess: the Premium AP will go to $399 per year.

              Energy costs have gone up and now minimum wage is going up... Costs are rising in sectors that have been stable for a long while now.
              Eh...just raise the price of the stale popcorn instead. If the law of demand is correct, increase churros too.
              Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: How Much Will The Next AP Increase Be ?

                Originally posted by goofygoof View Post
                Eh...just raise the price of the stale popcorn instead. If the law of demand is correct, increase churros too.
                I will not survive a churro price increase.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: How Much Will The Next AP Increase Be ?

                  Originally posted by ravencroft View Post
                  Based on the massive demand they are seeing - I am certain the prices will go up in April or May. My Guess: the Premium AP will go to $399 per year.

                  Energy costs have gone up and now minimum wage is going up... Costs are rising in sectors that have been stable for a long while now.
                  Why don't they just 'cut' the amount of the CEO's bonus. After all, don't
                  'WE' as the consumers, pay his salary already?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: How Much Will The Next AP Increase Be ?

                    Originally posted by ravencroft View Post
                    Energy costs have gone up and now minimum wage is going up...
                    Oh, is it? Arnold wants it done by 2008...I wouldn't consider that "now".

                    People are protesting, but I'm not sure how much good it will do.

                    Minimum wage hasn't increased where I live since the mid 90's.


                    In any case, I could imagine all the passes (or most of them) shoot up $20.

                    Day passes, maybe 2 or 3 dollars.




                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: How Much Will The Next AP Increase Be ?

                      I'm just glad I'm no longer an APer, I'm a CM

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: How Much Will The Next AP Increase Be ?

                        Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
                        Oh, is it? Arnold wants it done by 2008...I wouldn't consider that "now".

                        People are protesting, but I'm not sure how much good it will do.

                        Minimum wage hasn't increased where I live since the mid 90's.


                        In any case, I could imagine all the passes (or most of them) shoot up $20.

                        Day passes, maybe 2 or 3 dollars.
                        The parkhoppers went up for visits after Jan3rd. APs went up a couple months ago, and probably won't go up again til after the summer. Minimum wage goes up Jan 1st from $6.75 to $7.50.
                        If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: How Much Will The Next AP Increase Be ?

                          Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
                          I'm just glad I'm no longer an APer, I'm a CM
                          What area are you in this time? Do you like it better?
                          If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: How Much Will The Next AP Increase Be ?

                            Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
                            Oh, is it? Arnold wants it done by 2008...I wouldn't consider that "now".

                            People are protesting, but I'm not sure how much good it will do.

                            Minimum wage hasn't increased where I live since the mid 90's.


                            In any case, I could imagine all the passes (or most of them) shoot up $20.

                            Day passes, maybe 2 or 3 dollars.
                            Leave it up to California to make bonehead mistakes...


                            I also agree with the daddy on the CEO and the overpaid and underachievers up in the board room take a pay cut...
                            Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: How Much Will The Next AP Increase Be ?

                              Originally posted by goofygoof View Post
                              Leave it up to California to make bonehead mistakes...


                              I also agree with the daddy on the CEO and the overpaid and underachievers up in the board room take a pay cut...

                              Thank you! I mean, what was Eisner's bonus one year? Like 4 million or some outrageous amount like that? That's BONUS - not the actual salary. What if one year the CEO declined his/her bonus and put it toward Disneyland?

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X