Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will anyone be attending the Shag event?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will anyone be attending the Shag event?

It's June 24th at Paradise Pier...

http://www.register123.com/event/pro...ID=0x208823ae9

I'll be there! (Someone gave me a ticket)
    Last edited by Neverlandtink; 05-17-2005, 03:02 PM.

My wife and I will be there as well. Hope to see you there!

Comment

Neat! I'll be up there with a few friends - hopefully we'll run into each other.

I'm curious to find out how many people have actually registered.

Comment

Okay, I have been seeing alot about this SHAG and I'm totally lost.

Comment

Hi Gregg

Shag has mostly been recognised for his Enchanted Tiki Room work. It's that 1960's style tiki lounge colorful stuff. This year he was commisioned to do the five original lands of the park. They're beautiful, I think. This event is a cocktail mixer and guests will be able to purchase the original paintings for $10,000 each. Of course my budget will only permit a keychain, haha.

Check out www.shag.com

Lannie

Comment

Absolutely! My husband is a BIG Shag fan...we will both be there for the cocktail reception! Can't wait....just look for the Big Kahoona and his wife (me...Lady Peg)...!
            ....it all began with a Mouse...

Comment

I am sure you all know what a 'shag event' is for those people in the UK...right??? :devil:

Comment

Yes, I'll be there. My first event of this type. Looking forward to it!

Comment

TDL fan....

Oh Behaaaaave!

Comment

I will be there for the event that Friday, too!
                    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Count me in for "Adventureland!" I'm kind of surprised that registration is still available... considering the HUGE turnout for the first Shag event a couple years ago at Disneyana (the Tiki Room 40th Anniversary, 9/20/03)). I waited in line about 8 hours to get in the store... one of the craziest lines I had ever seen at DLR! I wonder how big this "cocktail party" will actually be!!
                      --Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by DOOM BGI
                        Count me in for "Adventureland!" I'm kind of surprised that registration is still available...
                        As we have learned in the past few weeks with the 50th event packages, as long as there is money left to collect somewhere in the world, "package availability" will continue to exist. I think that they will clearly oversell this one as well, but due to the lower price, I will live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneynut
                          As we have learned in the past few weeks with the 50th event packages, as long as there is money left to collect somewhere in the world, "package availability" will continue to exist. I think that they will clearly oversell this one as well, but due to the lower price, I will live with it.
                          You're not going to obsess over this at the party, are ya? That would be a drag.

Eat meat. Your daddy sez it's good for ya.

Comment

I can't go, does any one want to add some stuff I want on rsp for me? I will pay extra for it. Please PM me . thanks
                            Are we there Yet? :devil:

Comment

My wife and I are going. We also got everything on our RSP list too! Lots of $$$ but some cool items.

Be there or be square!
                              Sincerely,
                              J. Thaddeus Toad

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X