This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA Times is a few weeks off..

As I was on latimes.com, reading my daily local news, I came across one of the banner ad's about the "Disneyland Job Fair Dec. 4-8".

Today is December 20th, 2006. Eh?
    Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Re: LA Times is a few weeks off..

From what I've seen in their "publication", they are more than a few weeks off...

Comment

This only proves what I've always suspected: not only does the LA Times not "know what time it is" figuratively, they really don't know what time it is.

Comment

Now that's a typo that might have someone fired... :crybye:
        Oh what the future will hold...

Comment

I consider them a scab paper. I wouldn't wrap fish in their tree pulp.
          sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

LOL...thats why I read it online, save a tree too.

I wonder if DL notices that their ad is still up. Boy are they getting their monies worth!
            Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X