Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney Vacation Club.....too many booths!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Vacation Club.....too many booths!

I noticed the other day that in several locations in the park there are these little kiosks promoting the Disney Vacation Club. From what I remember, there was a kiosk in Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, New Orleans Square and of course Main St. Although they are small and out of the way, I think it's just too many. They should just open up a small information store in Downtown Disney and leave it at that. I have yet to see anyone on their way to Space Mountain suddenly stop in their tracks and say "Hey look! The Disney vacation Club! Where do I sign up for that?!".

I mean what's next? Any more kiosks and it's going to start looking like a swap meet in some places!
    sigpic

Re: Disney Vacation Club.....too many booths!

I completely agree. Personally I think they take away from the show and illusion of the park, and should be kept outside the main gates in DtD.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

I agree!
      sigpic
      "To all who come to this happy place, welcome!"

Comment

and how many times have you actually seen anyone at these booths? I never have. Usually just an extremely bored looking CM standing/sitting there.
        sigpic

Comment

I think they are peparing to build a California DVC property... This is protracting a lot of Disneyland visitors from joining... (Hint, hint, hint...)
          Check out my other blog:

Comment

When we were there this last weekend there were no one at the booths, what I dont understand why would you go to Disneyland to plan your next vacation when your on vacation?
            Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala

Comment

There is four in Magic Kingdom WDW
              Main Street
              fantasyland
              tomorrowland
              frontierland.

Most of the people who are think about more about vacation cost are stopping at the parks booth.
              How much it will cost you for your next vacation?

set-up the open house at Disneyland hotel.
              you will have a deed to DVC resort
              this deed is good for fifty years
              Yes it is a like a time share.
              Last edited by akfandisney; 12-21-2006, 01:05 PM.
              AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day o 2010
              Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
              Older photo
              New Photo

Member of
              MiceChat WDW Trip
              Next trip
              2014 Dec, 31

Comment

I couldn't agree more. The one in Downtown Disney is fine, and I guess the one at Plaza Pavilion next to all the pins is OK, but that should be plenty.
                sigpic

Comment

There is one in Fantasyland?? where?? I dont mind them. I wish I could be in the club! but no $$$. Lets just hope that the booths dont pop up more places! But now that you mention it, there is a lot in the park! >_<

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
                  MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

Comment

Originally posted by ~xxBooxx~ View Post
                    There is one in Fantasyland?? where?? I dont mind them. I wish I could be in the club! but no $$$. Lets just hope that the booths dont pop up more places! But now that you mention it, there is a lot in the park! >_<
                    If I remember correctly it was either near where the motorboat cruise used to be, where they have the smoothies or it was on the parade route up near IASW.
                    sigpic

Comment

They have one in nearly every land and Every Hotel has atleast one! DL Hotel has two! they are really out of place and I get tired of seing them. They are of course aimed at tourists and not us but it would be nice to keep them only in DTD.

Comment

They are a bit overwhelming but I often do wonder if its worth it????? I mean I thought about buying the package when I was on vacation in WDW. I came very close to signing the papers but I wasnt 100 percent sold on it and wanted to talk to people other than CMs that have it. Maybe Ill buy it in 2007, I wanna put down alot towards it so Im going to wait. If anyone has it PM me and tell me how u like it.

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

Comment

Like I said, if they aren't planning a California property, what is the point? Because once you get the materials, you understand the program is Florida centric...
                          Check out my other blog:

Comment

How can it be the best kept secret, when it is EVERYWHERE?????
                            HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

I'm waiting for the Disney Stock Purchase cart to start appearing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X