X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monorail

Did it reopen today?
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Re: Monorail

Did they put the loop in? Sorry 'bout the loop thing, I was beginning to miss it

Comment

It was scheduled to reopen today. It's too cold to go down there right now so I'm sure someone will let us know soon enough.

I know that they've been really worried about reopening it - and they've been telling people that if it gets too busy the Monorail will be limited to resort hotel guests only.

Comment

Its 28 Degrees here in Albuquerque, I miss the 40 to 50 Degree weather
        Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala
        ‚Äč

Comment

It was raining this morning here in Newport, and it probably was as well in Anaheim. I don't know if this effected anything or not.

Comment

rained in Long Beach, I am going tonight but someone will have posted by then.

Comment

I am looking at the Mattercam right now... give me a minute, I will let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by cakvalasc View Post
                Its 28 Degrees here in Albuquerque, I miss the 40 to 50 Degree weather
                Gee, I guess I shouldn't complain when it's 40-50 degrees here, huh?
                Love Is An Open Door
                :love:

http://facebook.com/PatrickDisneyGuy

Comment

no Monorail yet on the Mattercam. It's been 15 minutes. I can only see the outside track by tomorrowland on harbor.

(In case you don't know: http://www.hojoanaheim.com/webcam/)

Comment

C'mon monorail. Do your thing!
                    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude View Post
                      no Monorail yet on the Mattercam. It's been 15 minutes. I can only see the outside track by tomorrowland on harbor.

(In case you don't know: http://www.hojoanaheim.com/webcam/)
                      Hey, keep the camera steady!

Comment

does anyone know if the monorail even uses that part of the track, the part I have the camera pointed to?

(I dont have control anymore, but I will get it back)

Comment

Well it should, it passes that part when it travels either way. And it should be just using shuttle mode right now.

Comment

yeah, I dont think it is running then, I haven't seen it for the last 30 minutes. Even in shuttle mode, that is a long time to not see it running.

Comment

Ok, who ever is on camera right now, pan to the left and face it on the monorail station.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X