This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best cover band since Fab Four!

Khaliah! Saw this band at Tomorrowland Terrace Friday night.
    Really good cover band. The lead singer was terrific. The Band had a lot of energy and nailed numerous covers of a wide variety of good songs --from Rock, Pop, R&B and Christmas.

Here are some pictures--Sorry for the quality on a few camera battery was running out.

They rocked 3 great sets that i saw --Hope they play there again

A love of Disney that sometimes borders on the edge of crazy ---but I'm okay with that

http://braddisneylandblog.blogspot.com/

Re: Best cover band since Fab Four!

P.S. They appear at Disneyland again on Jan 14th

A love of Disney that sometimes borders on the edge of crazy ---but I'm okay with that

http://braddisneylandblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks for the review and pics.

We find ourselves enjoying the bands more and more at the TT. Use to be that we would just walk on by, but now we relax and catch a few sets.

So far, our favorite is SandBox Band. We've actually planned (more than) a few of our trips around their appearance dates. We just saw them last w/e.

Enjoy!

Comment

Scott Bruce is my favorite. Like the fab four his impersonation is dead on! (no pun intended)

unless of course suburban Legends are playing cause id rather hear good original music from up and coming bands than covers.

Comment

awesome! They have some good cover bands at TT. I heard a really good Heart cover band.

Comment

That is so good to hear!
            We had some good times on TT, heard some great bands, including fab four.
            Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X