X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Face Characters

Hi all!
    I was wondering if there are any current or ex face characters cast members browsing around here? I just got an opportunity to work as one, and I'd like to know if it's worth it before I take the job. How much does it pay? and being a Canadian citizen... do I need a work visa? Tell me all! :thumbup:

Thanks y'all!
    Peace, Love, and Mickey Mouse! :ap:

Re: Disneyland Face Characters

Where are you going to be a face character?

Comment

Originally posted by Smoozie View Post
      Hi all!
      I was wondering if there are any current or ex face characters cast members browsing around here? I just got an opportunity to work as one, and I'd like to know if it's worth it before I take the job. How much does it pay? and being a Canadian citizen... do I need a work visa? Tell me all! :thumbup:

Thanks y'all!

I think you could always take the job and quit if it doesn't pay enough! Just so you can answer all those questions and more in this very theread!

I only know someone who used to be Ariel in WDW, but that was long time ago so I'm sure her info wouldn't reflect the current situation.. and Disneyland's for that matter.

p.s. TAKE THE JOB!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Who are you being cast as?

I don't know how much they pay (though I'm curious myself), but as a face character you'd have quite a glamorous job in some ways. The subject of adoration for all these guests that visit the park, especially the kids...they'll adore you and look up to you. Imagine bringing smiles to all those little faces!

Comment

man!! you are soo lucky! I want to be a face character in the summer, so hopefully you can take the job and let me know about it

Comment

I can only say that (if nothing else) it would be a great resume-builder for any aspiring performer. You get to talk, interact with, and improvise off of guests as well as other characters.

Think of it as an acting job. You have to go "on stage" and stay in character - no matter what. Who turns down opportunities to act (unless you are already making more than you could ever spend).

Please let us know what character and when you start. ;-)
            How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
            :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

If anyone is Jasmine I have a question for you. Will you marry me?

Comment

Originally posted by Smoozie View Post
                Hi all!

Thanks y'all!
                yes you do need a work visa (I know I am canadian as well) and live in the states.. (worked at DL before moving to the states)

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by BrerRabit77 View Post
                  If anyone is Jasmine I have a question for you. Will you marry me?
                  Aarrrghhh, not fair. I didn't know we were calling dibs already!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                  http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

PEZZ said it best. Thier actors. Period. Walt hired the best to do this job and that's what he lived on. Everyone has a bad day and they can get rude, but, in my opinion, the 'face characters' are the most respected, most caring, the more resposible people that live on the Disney name.

Honor them, respect them, and be pleasurable (SP) people with them while you get their pictures. You might never see them again.

Comment

Hehe thanks for the support everyone.:bow: I think I phrased that wrong though... I haven't been cast yet, they haven't seen me yet. But I was notified of the opportunity. *sheepish grin* :shy: Soon though! Everyone wish me luck! I hope that I can take it if I get it.

Comment

which part of canada are you from? I was born in winnipeg, then moved to vancvouer.. and now i live in vegas

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                          Aarrrghhh, not fair. I didn't know we were calling dibs already!
                          I call Snow White.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly View Post
                            which part of canada are you from? I was born in winnipeg, then moved to vancvouer.. and now i live in vegas
                            I'm from Alberta. Lived here all my 21 years

Comment

Ohh are you going to the auditions they're holding like next week? I saw a bulletin about it backstage.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X