Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

How are the crowds looking this week...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are the crowds looking this week...

My brother was thinking of heading out to the Park this week so I thought I would see if anyone knew how crowded it's been lately... I know Wednesday are usually the best bet during normal times but since it's the week between Christmas and New Years I don't know if that still holds true... Any help would be helpful... Thank you & Merry Christmas!
    "Sometimes the way forward, is also the way back." :captain:

Re: How are the crowds looking this week...

Park attendance, starting today, will be between 55K and 70K for the entire week. Not a good time to go.

Comment

it's one of the busiest weeks of the year. I went on the 27th once...NEVER again.....

Comment

1 word: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We've been at the park the last 3 days. It hasn't been as bad as we expected (yet.) The park never hit capacity today. It didn't hit capacity yesterday. Tonight, the park emptied fast after the fireworks.
          If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

What about the 2nd through the 5th?
            Foolish Mortal
            sigpic

Comment

Rain is predicted for tomorrow. If that holds up the crowds should be fairly light.

Comment

Originally posted by doombuggy driver View Post
                Empty. It's wonderful!

Comment

Originally posted by doombuggy driver View Post
                  The So Cal APers are allowed back in during this time frame, so all bets are off.
                  A signature should go here.

Comment

Its been pretty good the past few days. 24th there was about 45k from what they told us and 25th was close to 55k not enough to close the park down since most of the rides were open. It did get hectic when Matterhorn and SM went down for a couple of minutes. CRAZINESS.
                    We rock the party that rocks the party!
                    We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

Comment

Thanks to everyone who responded. I informed him of your responses and of course my advice isn't good enough unless I have MiceChat to back me up. Hope everyone had a Great Christmas and a Happy New Years!!!
                      "Sometimes the way forward, is also the way back." :captain:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X