This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockin' Band Announced: Red Hot Chili Peppers

Hey everybody. I didn't see this posted anywhere else, sorry if this is old news.

The Red Hot Chili Peppers will be playing on both Space Mt. and California Screamin' for the new Rockin' promotion. The song for Space Mt. will be "Higher Ground", and CS will feature "Around the World". What do people think?

Here's a link to the offical press release: http://www.disneylandnews.com/articl...article_id=201

Re: Rockin' Band Announced: Red Hot Chili Peppers

Well then... it looks like I just have a week left to ride Space Mountain.

Comment

Well, the Chili Peppers >have< done a lot for tourism with "Californication"!

Will they be selling mouse-eared tube socks outside...?

Comment

at least it isn Lawrence Welk Orchistra, the bubble machines in Space Mountain would have broken the bank...
        Check out my other blog:

Comment

They could move the Corn Dog cart to Tomorrowland.

Comment

At least it's a good band and not Hoobastank.
            "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
            Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

RHCP is an extremely hot band right now and it does not suprise me that they were chosen. I really like RHCP but I am suprised that they aren't using a custom song rather than one that has been already recorded. I wonder if the song goes with the twist and turns of the ride. I cant wait to hear it.

Comment

I can't wait to get my Red Hot Chili Peppers/Disney merchandise! The Anthony Keidis tube-sock with Mickey ears! Flea and Stitch's energy drinks! I'm so excited!

In all seriousness I think they chose right. Could've been A LOT worse! The Chili Peppers new music has been used a lot before and during all the Ducks games this season.
                Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it the four beers you had at DCA, hmmm?

Comment

I AM SO THERE!!!! I've been a Chili Peppers nut since the 80s, and "Higher Ground" is one of my faves. Can't wait to go next month!!!

:yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea:
                  sigpic

Comment

There's always an iPod.

Comment

They can even tie-in with the "Year of a Million Dreams" promotion:

"Give it away, give it away, give it away, give it away now!"

Comment

Originally posted by merlinjones View Post

"Dream of churro-fornication!"
                        Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it the four beers you had at DCA, hmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by merlinjones View Post

I have oficially given up on drinking my morning coffee. Too many spit-takes.
                          "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
                          Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

i suppose it could be worse , though i can't imagine how right now. oh i got one , at least they didn't choose Fall Out Boy

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

Originally posted by AbominableSnowman1 View Post
                              I really like RHCP but I am suprised that they aren't using a custom song rather than one that has been already recorded. I wonder if the song goes with the twist and turns of the ride. I cant wait to hear it.
                              Apparently, the songs are being remixed by the man who normally mixes the RHCP's music to specifically match the twists and turns. We'll have to wait and see how much that works...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X