Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Disney Annual Report

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Annual Report

This is a quote from the annual report: "...golden sheen on classic ride vehicles..."
    Does anyone know anything about this????

I don't know, I heard something about on all the classic rides they may be adding a golden car to commemorate the 50th.

Did you like the nice pin that came with the annual report? Maybe I will post a pic of it later...
    sigpic

Comment

I didn't get a pin

Comment

I didn't get a pin either...of course I only own 1 share.

Comment

My mom has 24 shares. No pin

Comment

Originally posted by ImTooExcitedToSleep
            I didn't get a pin either...of course I only own 1 share.
            I only own one share, too... it was a Christmas gift from my boyfriend. On the card he wrote "I wanted to buy you the entire Walt Disney Company, however I was a little short on cash. I hope this will do." He's so sweet... *beams*

Comment

Maybe they only sent it to employees...my wife works at DL.
              sigpic

Comment

Do you have a picture of it?
                Last edited by rocketrodryan; 01-26-2005, 02:05 PM.

Comment

I'm at work right now, will attempt to get a pic of it when I get home and post it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rainfully
                    I only own one share, too... it was a Christmas gift from my boyfriend. On the card he wrote "I wanted to buy you the entire Walt Disney Company, however I was a little short on cash. I hope this will do." He's so sweet... *beams*
                    LOL, I got the exact same present from my boyfriend for my birthday last year. He was over when I cast my proxy ballot a few weeks ago and I gave him a big hug. I was so excited to vote no confidence on Eisner... :devil:

Comment

I got 3 reports this year, and only ONE had a pin in it. I get one from my Disney 401K, one from some stock I got as a gift on my 13th birthday, and one from my own common stock collection. I still have no idea which one of these got me the pin, because they all look the same!
                      -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
                      -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
                      --DCA: World Of Color

Comment

rocketrodryan This is a quote from the annual report: "...golden sheen on classic ride vehicles..."
                        Does anyone know anything about this????
                        Last edited by rocketrodryan; 01-26-2005, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Got mine today

Walt's love of Trains!

Comment

Here is a pic of the pin my wife got with her annual report:

sigpic

Comment

I like it

Walt's love of Trains!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X