X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demigod
    replied
    Originally posted by MiceMan
    Can you imagine the line of disneyphiles waiting to ride the golden cars!?!?!
    And where is Disneyphile when you need her? :devil:

Leave a comment:

• MiceMan
    replied
    Can you imagine the line of disneyphiles waiting to ride the golden cars!?!?!

Leave a comment:

• rocketrodryan
    replied
    Thank you for the information. The gold on the attractions will be cool.

Leave a comment:

• Disneychica04
    replied
    i got the annual report along with the pin a couple of days ago. im wondering if we will be able to wear the pin to work. im sure guests would come up to us and ask us to trade it with them.......as far as the gold on the rides. its only for the attractions that opened in 1955 with the park. they will be getting a car or whatever painted in that gold to commemorate that it opened with the park. even a main street vehicle will get it too.

Leave a comment:

• Demigod
    replied
    Originally posted by rocketrodryan
    That is a cool pin. Is the pin for cast members??
    Seems to be...

Leave a comment:

• XCLIPSE129
    replied
    The quote refers to the proposed plan to paint or some type of layover to each of the old ride vehicles to gold for the 50th (POTC, IASW,Jungle Cruise, tea cups, Storyboat thingy, im not sure what else) But its just for one vehicle to be gold. Its a nice thought ..i guess..

Leave a comment:

• Orcatime
    replied
    Originally posted by Rainfully
    I only own one share, too... it was a Christmas gift from my boyfriend. On the card he wrote "I wanted to buy you the entire Walt Disney Company, however I was a little short on cash. I hope this will do." He's so sweet... *beams*

awwwwww

Leave a comment:

• rocketrodryan
    replied
    That is a cool pin. Is the pin for cast members??

Leave a comment:

• x_Stanimal_x
    replied
    i have no idea what that quote means sorry i can't help.

Do u know how to post new forums :confused:

Leave a comment:

• rocketrodryan
    replied
    rocketrodryan This is a quote from the annual report: "...golden sheen on classic ride vehicles..."
    Does anyone know anything about this????

Leave a comment:

• x_Stanimal_x
    replied
    its a really cool pin. i wish i had that pin because i have gotton in the habbit in collecting pins from disney over the last while or so

Leave a comment:

• Polar33
    replied
    Originally posted by AP2CM
    I got 3 reports this year, and only ONE had a pin in it. I get one from my Disney 401K, one from some stock I got as a gift on my 13th birthday, and one from my own common stock collection. I still have no idea which one of these got me the pin, because they all look the same!
    Yay...I'm not the only one who's recieving annual reports in bulk. I got one for the 401K, one for the stock purchase plan, and the one that came with the pin that was a general mailing to all CMs.

At least it's not like last year when I received a new proxy voting form every other day.

Leave a comment:

• mistyisjafo
    replied
    That pin is SWEET! Definately something to keep forever

Leave a comment:

• AP2CM
    replied
    no kidding Disguy! Last time I bought (outside of the 401K) was when it hit rock bottom in 2001. I paid $15 or so per share.

Leave a comment:

• Disguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Rainfully
    I only own one share, too... it was a Christmas gift from my boyfriend. On the card he wrote "I wanted to buy you the entire Walt Disney Company, however I was a little short on cash. I hope this will do." He's so sweet... *beams*
    That made me smile. Very sweet gift!
    I own ZERO shares of Disney. My dad was going to buy some stock back when it was something like 50.00 a share. Good thing he didn't!

Leave a comment:

• Disneyland RR Guy
    replied
    I like it

Leave a comment:

• Demigod
    replied
    Here is a pic of the pin my wife got with her annual report:

Leave a comment:

• Disneyland RR Guy
    replied
    Got mine today

Leave a comment:

• rocketrodryan
    replied
    rocketrodryan This is a quote from the annual report: "...golden sheen on classic ride vehicles..."
    Does anyone know anything about this????
    Last edited by rocketrodryan; 01-26-2005, 09:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AP2CM
    replied
    I got 3 reports this year, and only ONE had a pin in it. I get one from my Disney 401K, one from some stock I got as a gift on my 13th birthday, and one from my own common stock collection. I still have no idea which one of these got me the pin, because they all look the same!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X