This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Vineyard Room

Has anyone ever been to the vineyard room at disneys grand californian?? please lemme know. Thanks

Re: The Vineyard Room

Originally posted by LoVeTiNk5 View Post
    Has anyone ever been to the vineyard room at disneys grand californian?? please lemme know. Thanks
    I've been to The Vineyard Room inside the California Adventure Park. But I haven't had the pleasure of dining at The Vineyard Room at Disney's Grand Californian.

Comment

The Vineyard Room is my favorite restaurant at DLR , and as Opus1Guy pointed out, it's inside DCA not the Grand Californian.

Comment

ooo ok thankss

Comment

Technically, "The Vineyard Room" is the wine tasting room upstairs. The restaurant downstairs is the "Wine Counrty Trattoria".

I've eaten there over two dozen times in the last couple of years, and I think it's one of DCA's better sit-down restaurants. Outside has a nice view of the wharf, and Paradise Pier. If you time it right, you can eat there while the Electrical Parade goes by.
          -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
            If you time it right, you can eat there while the Electrical Parade goes by.

Or in micechat's case, high school musical pep rally :P

Comment

oo ok so the electrical parade goes by?? our reservations are for like 820 hopefully ill get to see the parade. i love the electrical paradee

Comment

Originally posted by LoVeTiNk5 View Post
                oo ok so the electrical parade goes by?? our reservations are for like 820 hopefully ill get to see the parade. i love the electrical paradee
                What day will you be there? It's only running on Fri/Sat/Sun until the 7th.
                -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
                  Technically, "The Vineyard Room" is the wine tasting room upstairs. The restaurant downstairs is the "Wine Counrty Trattoria".

I've eaten there over two dozen times in the last couple of years, and I think it's one of DCA's better sit-down restaurants. Outside has a nice view of the wharf, and Paradise Pier. If you time it right, you can eat there while the Electrical Parade goes by.
                  The Vineyard room is the much more upscale fine dining restaurant upstairs, above the Wine Country Trattoria. It is much more than a wine tasting room. It is a full blown restaurant with food centered around northern californian wine country cuisine.

Comment

Originally posted by tcsnwhite View Post
                    The Vineyard room is the much more upscale fine dining restaurant upstairs, above the Wine Country Trattoria. It is much more than a wine tasting room. It is a full blown restaurant with food centered around northern californian wine country cuisine.
                    Hey, that sounds like my thing.
                    Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
                    DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

The Vineyard Room is expensive but worth it. Nothing like a nice, long relaxing dinner up there with friends and a bottle of good wine afte ra day at Disneyland...enjoy!
                      "There's a Great, Big Beautiful Tomorrow ... Waiting at the End of Every Day." -- Disneyland's Carousel of Progress

Comment

I had one of the better meals of my life there this past October. I couldn't believe I was eating in a theme park.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tcsnwhite View Post

do you have to be 21 to eat there? Can you eat there and not drink under the age of 21?

Comment

Originally posted by mulishaCM View Post
                            do you have to be 21 to eat there? Can you eat there and not drink under the age of 21?

Anyone can eat there. It's just expensive for kids. There were a lot of people under the age of 21 there when I was there.
                            sigpic

Comment

any pictures?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X