Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

More RSP merchandise shown for "Magical Memories" event

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • More RSP merchandise shown for "Magical Memories" event

    Check it out... Still no pics of my eagerly awaited jacket, though!


    http://www.register123.com/event/pro...&varPage=hotel
    Charlie :wave:
    MiceChat User #1037


  • #2
    Originally posted by Circarama
    Check it out... Still no pics of my eagerly awaited jacket, though!


    http://www.register123.com/event/pro...&varPage=hotel
    Some nice new items. They look pretty. I still just want the T-shirt though. I forgot who said they could get me one. Must check email! But Good Luck on getting your jacket.
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09




    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DisneyParkFan
      Some nice new items. They look pretty. I still just want the T-shirt though. I forgot who said they could get me one. Must check email! But Good Luck on getting your jacket.
      It may have been me, let me know if we can help get you one.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Disneynut
        It may have been me, let me know if we can help get you one.
        Yep, it was you! I recognize the avatar photo. I will email you later (closer to the weekend) with when I am arriving and where I am staying and how we can meet up. Again I truly appreciate you being willing to get me the T-shirt, I am such a Disney freak! :bow:

        I hear they cancelled one of the events and overbooked some of the others. Did/does this affect you?
        Cliff
        WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09




        Comment


        • #5
          I love that charm bracelet!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DisneyParkFan
            Yep, it was you! I recognize the avatar photo. I will email you later (closer to the weekend) with when I am arriving and where I am staying and how we can meet up. Again I truly appreciate you being willing to get me the T-shirt, I am such a Disney freak! :bow:

            I hear they cancelled one of the events and overbooked some of the others. Did/does this affect you?
            The change in the event did affect me regarding the overselling of the Walt's Dream package. Although I was not affected by todays cancellation of the Fess Parker event, it burns me that they keep changing this event without regard for those who are attending it. I started a new thread "50th Merchandise Event Has Changed Again" voicing my opinions. Thanks for asking!

            Here is another photo of us inside of Pirates.

            Comment

            Ad Widget

            Collapse
            Working...
            X