This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More RSP merchandise shown for "Magical Memories" event

Check it out... Still no pics of my eagerly awaited jacket, though!

http://www.register123.com/event/pro...&varPage=hotel
    Charlie :wave:
    MiceChat User #1037

Originally posted by Circarama
    Check it out... Still no pics of my eagerly awaited jacket, though!

http://www.register123.com/event/pro...&varPage=hotel
    Some nice new items. They look pretty. I still just want the T-shirt though. I forgot who said they could get me one. Must check email! But Good Luck on getting your jacket.
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyParkFan
      Some nice new items. They look pretty. I still just want the T-shirt though. I forgot who said they could get me one. Must check email! But Good Luck on getting your jacket.
      It may have been me, let me know if we can help get you one.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneynut
        It may have been me, let me know if we can help get you one.
        Yep, it was you! I recognize the avatar photo. I will email you later (closer to the weekend) with when I am arriving and where I am staying and how we can meet up. Again I truly appreciate you being willing to get me the T-shirt, I am such a Disney freak! :bow:

I hear they cancelled one of the events and overbooked some of the others. Did/does this affect you?
        Cliff
        WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

I love that charm bracelet!

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyParkFan
            Yep, it was you! I recognize the avatar photo. I will email you later (closer to the weekend) with when I am arriving and where I am staying and how we can meet up. Again I truly appreciate you being willing to get me the T-shirt, I am such a Disney freak! :bow:

I hear they cancelled one of the events and overbooked some of the others. Did/does this affect you?
            The change in the event did affect me regarding the overselling of the Walt's Dream package. Although I was not affected by todays cancellation of the Fess Parker event, it burns me that they keep changing this event without regard for those who are attending it. I started a new thread "50th Merchandise Event Has Changed Again" voicing my opinions. Thanks for asking!

Here is another photo of us inside of Pirates.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X