Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going on January 4th and need some info!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going on January 4th and need some info!

Take my first trip since my blockout dates began in mid-December. I'm going this Thursday the 4th and would like to know if the holiday crowds have died down at all. I noticed the hours are 8am-11pm. Any info would help! Thanks!
    Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it the four beers you had at DCA, hmmm?

Re: Going on January 4th and need some info!

The park was pretty dead today. The longest wait for us was about 15-20 mins for Space Mountain.
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

Excellent! Thanks Sadako!
      Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it the four beers you had at DCA, hmmm?

Comment

Jimmie and I will be there (along with some other Mice Chatters), crowded or not!
        Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
        2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
        2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
        sigpic

Comment

My first instinct is to say it wont be too busy, but keep in mind A LOT of So Cal schools are still out this week.
          "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Better to try and get there early and ride while the lines are still short seeing that everyone is still out of school at least for another week or two

Comment

Originally posted by Trekkie Dad View Post
              Jimmie and I will be there (along with some other Mice Chatters), crowded or not!
              Hope to see you there! I'll be wearing a white Ducks shirt and my brown "man bag" (man I get a lot of flack for that!). Give me a wave if you see me!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X