Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Executives' Dream Disneyland (Humor)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Executives' Dream Disneyland (Humor)

    This is just a silly little joke idea of what DL might be like in the dreams of certain executives...


    [JOKE]

    Disneyland will be renamed Disney Park West, in accordance with the rebranding of Disney Parks.

    Main Street, U.S.A, will become Pirates of the Carribean Red Carpet Commemorative Walkway. There will be photo-op cutouts of celebrities along the street, and the upper levels of the Main Street facades will be stripped away and replaced with giant printed "murals" of the films' stars.

    In the Central Plaza, the statue of Walt holding Mickey's hand will be replaced with a statue of Jack Sparrow holding Jack the monkey's hand. Sparrow's image will also be carved into the face of the Matterhorn.

    The entire west side of the park will become Pirateland, including such attractions as:

    Pirates of the Jungles of the Caribbean
    The Jack Sparrow Adventure: Pirates of The Forbidden Eyepatch
    Jack Sparrow's Treehouse (he *was* marooned on an island at some point )
    Jack Sparrow's Enchanted Shoulder-Parrot Room
    Jerry Bruckheimer Steamboat
    Big Thunder-Storm-at-Sea Mountain
    The Golden Anchor Revue
    The Pirated Mansion
    FantasJack!
    Walk-the-Plank Mountain
    The Many Adventures of Winnie-the-"Pooh-rate"
    Jack Sparrow's Swashbucklin' Arcade
    and, of course,
    Pirates of the Caribbean

    Fantasyland will become Disney Princess Kingdom. Everything in the land will be replaced by boutiques for the newly expanded Princess Faire, except the Matterhorn (see above) and Small World (see below).

    Mickey's Toontown will become Disney Channel Stars' Tweentown, where you can visit the "homes" of Raven, Hannah Montana, Zach and Cody, etc. Attractions will be made simple and easily changeable, so that when a Disney Channel star grows out of tween stardom and gets replaced, their attraction can be replaced as well. It's a Small World will become a part of this land, and will become The Cheetah Girls' Cheetahlicious World Tour.

    Tomorrowland will remain as it is .

    [/JOKE]
    "Happy Working Song" parody for DCA remodel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-TYESfNTP8&feature=plcp

    Retro Rant Review of "The Hunchback of Notre Dame II" (comedy review of direct-to-video
    Disney sequel):
    Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/user/animagus.../1/q1j7FU8QXu0
    Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/user/animagus.../0/sasNTMDRBLU

    Retro Rant Review of "Home on the Range" (comedy review of Disney movie):
    Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7mC-...feature=relmfu
    Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoUie...feature=relmfu
    Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3Vea...feature=relmfu


    Visit my site: http://www.vividgroovy.com



    Pratfall the albatross superheroine visits the Carthay Circle Theatre.

  • #2
    Re: Executives' Dream Disneyland (Humor)

    Captain Jack Sparrow!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Executives' Dream Disneyland (Humor)

      ...I feel nauseous.

      Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Executives' Dream Disneyland (Humor)

        Originally posted by animagusurreal View Post
        This is just a silly little joke idea of what DL might be like in the dreams of certain executives...


        [JOKE]

        Disneyland will be renamed Disney Park West, in accordance with the rebranding of Disney Parks.

        Main Street, U.S.A, will become Pirates of the Carribean Red Carpet Commemorative Walkway. There will be photo-op cutouts of celebrities along the street, and the upper levels of the Main Street facades will be stripped away and replaced with giant printed "murals" of the films' stars.

        In the Central Plaza, the statue of Walt holding Mickey's hand will be replaced with a statue of Jack Sparrow holding Jack the monkey's hand. Sparrow's image will also be carved into the face of the Matterhorn.

        The entire west side of the park will become Pirateland, including such attractions as:

        Pirates of the Jungles of the Caribbean
        The Jack Sparrow Adventure: Pirates of The Forbidden Eyepatch
        Jack Sparrow's Treehouse (he *was* marooned on an island at some point )
        Jack Sparrow's Enchanted Shoulder-Parrot Room
        Jerry Bruckheimer Steamboat
        Big Thunder-Storm-at-Sea Mountain
        The Golden Anchor Revue
        The Pirated Mansion
        FantasJack!
        Walk-the-Plank Mountain
        The Many Adventures of Winnie-the-"Pooh-rate"
        Jack Sparrow's Swashbucklin' Arcade
        and, of course,
        Pirates of the Caribbean

        Fantasyland will become Disney Princess Kingdom. Everything in the land will be replaced by boutiques for the newly expanded Princess Faire, except the Matterhorn (see above) and Small World (see below).

        Mickey's Toontown will become Disney Channel Stars' Tweentown, where you can visit the "homes" of Raven, Hannah Montana, Zach and Cody, etc. Attractions will be made simple and easily changeable, so that when a Disney Channel star grows out of tween stardom and gets replaced, their attraction can be replaced as well. It's a Small World will become a part of this land, and will become The Cheetah Girls' Cheetahlicious World Tour.

        Tomorrowland will remain as it is .

        [/JOKE]
        With all due respect ...

        Don't give them any ideas.

        One man's parody is another MBA's brilliant idea.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Executives' Dream Disneyland (Humor)

          The sad thing is that this really isn't that far from the truth.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Executives' Dream Disneyland (Humor)

            Originally posted by JeffYardDog View Post
            With all due respect ...

            Don't give them any ideas.

            One man's parody is another MBA's brilliant idea.
            I agree with JeffYard Dog..even the possibility of Disneyland being rethemed into some MBA's dream is a very scary thought.
            Mark

            Contribute to my Johari or start your own!!
            http://kevan.org/johari?view=MarkS01


            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Executives' Dream Disneyland (Humor)

              Originally posted by 2DieFR View Post
              Captain Jack Sparrow!
              Blast!!! I was gonna say that!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Executives' Dream Disneyland (Humor)

                I'm turning it into a PowerPoint presentation right now. This could be my ticket into TDA!





                sigpic

                I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Executives' Dream Disneyland (Humor)

                  I don't know, Winnie the pooh-rate could be interesting. It could be the "plus" the ride needs...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Executives' Dream Disneyland (Humor)

                    Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post
                    ...I feel nauseous.
                    Same here.......

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Executives' Dream Disneyland (Humor)

                      ...and then after a year or two "Disneyland-west" is renamed to "Disneyland-classic" most of the pirate themeing is returned to something like people remember. Meanwhile, DCA is renamed "Disneyland-lite", all the rides are rebranded after the classic rides, less the Disney "sweetness", the press describe Disney-lite as "sacarin sweet"...
                      Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
                      DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Executives' Dream Disneyland (Humor)

                        I can't wait for the "Disneyland West, the ultimate caribbean adventure!"
                        ...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Executives' Dream Disneyland (Humor)

                          Originally posted by jawnjarvis View Post
                          I can't wait for the "Disneyland West, the ultimate caribbean adventure!"
                          Disney-West? Hmmmm......is this anything like Macy's West and Mervyn's California?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Executives' Dream Disneyland (Humor)

                            If this was real, i would.....*Falls asleep* :lol:

                            Comment

                            Ad Widget

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X