X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt's Barn?...

From the Lagoon of Liquidspaceman...

Remember Walt's Barn? The one he use to go into to think/play/work?
    I was wondering if it would be worth it (popularity wise) to bring it to DL. I know it is in a "good home" now, but might it fit in somewhere behind Splash Mountian or back along Thunder Trail. I haven't been to DL since 2 Christmas' ago, so I'm not up todate on these areas.
    :botox: :confused:
    -Silent Sentinel of the Deep-

We've enjoyed having you aboard on this
    adventerous voyage through Liquidspace...
    our last frontier on the planet Earth.

Yeah that might be a nice thing to do with it, but being that it's part of the Carolwood Pacific Society it's probably easier for those members to get to in LA. Also easier for others to see it since it's free. If it were at Disneyland it would of course be in admissions charge. If the condition of the structure seems to be failing over the years in LA though, I'd say they should definitely bring it to Disneyland! It's very cool!

Comment

There's room over by the old bar-b-cue place.
      sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkerbell
        Yeah that might be a nice thing to do with it, but being that it's part of the Carolwood Pacific Society it's probably easier for those members to get to in LA. Also easier for others to see it since it's free. If it were at Disneyland it would of course be in admissions charge. If the condition of the structure seems to be failing over the years in LA though, I'd say they should definitely bring it to Disneyland! It's very cool!
        I couldn't of said it better. That was exactly what I was thinking!
        -Silent Sentinel of the Deep-

We've enjoyed having you aboard on this
        adventerous voyage through Liquidspace...
        our last frontier on the planet Earth.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X