Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

restaurant reservations

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• restaurant reservations

I am planning a trip to disneyland in june. how far in advance can I make dinner reservations or reservations for the fantasmic desert seating? I know here in florida we can make reservations 120 days out but I don't think it's that far out. we want to eat at blue bayou ,ariels grotto, and possibly hook up for a character breakfast. thanks for the info in advance.

Re: restaurant reservations

Originally posted by Cmash95 View Post
    I am planning a trip to disneyland in june. how far in advance can I make dinner reservations or reservations for the fantasmic desert seating? I know here in florida we can make reservations 120 days out but I don't think it's that far out. we want to eat at blue bayou ,ariels grotto, and possibly hook up for a character breakfast. thanks for the info in advance.
    I look up on one the Character Breakfast for Disneyland.

Priority Seating is 60 days in advance by Calling Disney dining at (714)781-dine
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Re: restaurant reservations

When you make your priority seating arrangements, make sure that you get the CM's name that made the arrangements for you, as well as the date and time.

I also call about a week or so out and confirm that they still have me in the system. Things can happen...

Enjoy!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X