This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going back to Disneyland.

In May, I am taking my second trip to Disneyland. My last one was in 2005 during the 50th celebration. Good times, good times.

Beside Pirates, Monster Inc, and Nemo, what has changed at the resort since 2005?

I basically did the whole park last time and DCA.
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Re: I am going back to Disneyland.

I am not entirely sure Nemo will be ready by May although I could very well be wrong.

Probably the biggest change you'll notice is that Disney bought Montezooma's Revenge from Knott's and put it right in the middle of Main Street! :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Monkey joe View Post
      In May, I am taking my second trip to Disneyland. My last one was in 2005 during the 50th celebration. Good times, good times.

Beside Pirates, Monster Inc, and Nemo, what has changed at the resort since 2005?

I basically did the whole park last time and DCA.

Well Monkey Joe - I hope you have a good time and maybe you'll meet up with some Mice Chatters to make it even MORE fun!

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
        I am not entirely sure Nemo will be ready by May although I could very well be wrong.

Probably the biggest change you'll notice is that Disney bought Montezooma's Revenge from Knott's and put it right in the middle of Main Street! :-p
        :lol: Oh yeah? I hear they were taking Collassus (sp?) from Magic Mountain and putting it where Sleeping Beauty's Castle is now. :lol:

Could you imagine!?

Comment

I though that they were taking the Beast from Kings Island near me to Disneyland. :lol: Disneyland, now home to the world's largest and fastest wooden coaster. lol
          Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

I though that they were taking the Beast from Kings Island near me to Disneyland. :lol: Disneyland, now home to the world's largest and fastest wooden coaster. lol
            They are - it's going to sit on top where the observatron EYESORE is now.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
              They are - it's going to sit on top where the observatron EYESORE is now.
              Yep. My home park, Kings Island will also throw in Spongebob 4-D. It is about three year old, but it is better than Honey in many ways. lol

Quick question: For the Blue Bayeou resaturant, how early do you need to make reservations? Thank you Micechatters.

Good thing I am going to Vegas after Disneyland, I will need to win my money back from all of the great Disney stuff, I will be buying because every attraction lead to a gift shop. I call first on the Mickey hat. :lol:

Comment

They have a new ride in Tomorrowland--it's called The Vortex!! thnx to MtSplash for the cool picand spokkerjones for the name
                Last edited by fo'c's'le swab; 01-05-2007, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Yep. My home park, Kings Island will also throw in Spongebob 4-D. It is about three year old, but it is better than Honey in many ways. lol

Quick question: For the Blue Bayeou resaturant, how early do you need to make reservations? Thank you Micechatters.

Good thing I am going to Vegas after Disneyland, I will need to win my money back from all of the great Disney stuff, I will be buying because every attraction lead to a gift shop. I call first on the Mickey hat. :lol:
                  You can make them up to 60 days in advance. I have the Disneyland Dine Line number here for you

(714) 781-3463

There are some prompts and such, but if memory serves me correctly, if you just hit "4" you can pass them all up and go straight to the line where you speak to someone and make your reservation.

Comment

Have fun in Vegas!

If you go there and notice that they don't have anymore roller coasters, you'll know where they went! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
                      Have fun in Vegas!

If you go there and notice that they don't have anymore roller coasters, you'll know where they went! LOL
                      I will. Last time I was in Vegas, was 2004, I believe. I didn't ride the coasters through. lol. But I did M&M's 3-D adventure film at M&M World next to the MGM Grand. It was free, but free M&M after the film.

Comment

Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
                        They have a new ride in Tomorrowland--it's called The Vortex!! thnx to MtSplash for the cool pic
                        We have that ride at Kings Island, but it is a coaster. :lol: From that pic, it look like there is going to be two lagoon in Tomorrowland. ; )

Comment

Blue bayeou Resaturant you can do it 60 days of siting
                          AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
                          Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
                          Older photo
                          New Photo

Member of
                          MiceChat WDW Trip
                          Next trip
                          2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Thank you to everyone for the information. If you have anymore tips feel to tell me.

Comment

Thank you to everyone for the information. If you have anymore tips feel to tell me.
                              Feel to tell you? Hmmm........what am I feeling?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X