This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone go to DL today????

I'm trying my best to get off work and head straight over there with my girls. My two year old has been asking me to go for over a week!
    Anyone know what the crowds are like today or a guess as to what they'll be tonight??? They're closing early so............

Thanks!

Re: Anyone go to DL today????

Originally posted by cal4iri View Post
    I'm trying my best to get off work and head straight over there with my girls. My two year old has been asking me to go for over a week!
    Anyone know what the crowds are like today or a guess as to what they'll be tonight??? They're closing early so............

Thanks!
    Aww...I would so go with my 2 year old but I live to far for just a night trip where I dont' stay until midnight. Darned work!

Comment

Originally posted by cal4iri View Post

Thanks!
      LUCKYYY!!!! There ain't going to be a soul in sight. It's the first day after the holidays and everyone has gone back to work/ school. That's the best time to go!

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

Originally posted by TheRockr View Post
        LUCKYYY!!!! There ain't going to be a soul in sight. It's the first day after the holidays and everyone has gone back to work/ school. That's the best time to go!
        That's what I was hoping for but I was crossing my fingers that not everyone was thinking the same thing!

Comment

Originally posted by claribella View Post
          Aww...I would so go with my 2 year old but I live to far for just a night trip where I dont' stay until midnight. Darned work!

I'm just here in Long Beach and I don't get there enough because of work!
          I'm going to race to get out there but I'm still waiting on an answer to see if my wife and my little one, 11 months, are going to come too. If that's the case then you know the steps to go out for a few hours. Diaper bag, jackets, diapers, etc, etc.
          She just started walking (my daugher, not my wife ) so she'll have a blast if she comes!!!

Comment

its dead today we went on space during lunch only waited about 15 minutes att he most.

Comment

Originally posted by Karnever View Post
              its dead today we went on space during lunch only waited about 15 minutes att he most.
              That's great news!
              Thanks!

Comment

I'm off!! Wish us luck!!

Comment

Have fun!

Comment

In my dreams!!! That would be better than being stuck at home with the flu...and in Seattle!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X