This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rides ??

hi, could someone please tell me what rides are currently or in the future being built at disneyland.

also if there are any plans for DCA M

thanks.

Re: New Rides ??

Originally posted by ihatemisssly View Post
    hi, could someone please tell me what rides are currently or in the future being built at disneyland.

also if there are any plans for DCA M

thanks.
    Welcome to Mice Chat! )

First of all, there is the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage in Tomorrowland in Disneyland. It will open in summer.

In DCA, a new ride featuring Toy Story characters called Midway Mania will open sometimes in 2008. The ride is behind California Screamin' in Paradise Pier.

Mice Chatters always post tons of pictures of the construction of these new rides. Have fun looking around the site!

Comment

Welcome to MiceChat! You might want to check out the threads, they're full of all the latest things going on in Disneyland/DCA.

Comment

Of course we can't forget the Tom Sawyer theme switch over to Pirates that our fellow Mice Chatters are so open to....... I for one love the idea!!!
        PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

To get the latest in all the Disneyland/DCA news, you also might want to check out Al Lutz's columns on MiceAge:

http://www.miceage.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X